All Items missing :(

Hey There.

Today i was log in after a few time of 2 or 3 month... iam shocked... all items what i have found since january are missing.
pls can someone tell me why?!

greets....
your blood is my blood - blood in blood out
When exactly did you stop playing?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Lumifizierter wrote:
Hey There.

Today i was log in after a few time of 2 or 3 month... iam shocked... all items what i have found since january are missing.
pls can someone tell me why?!

greets....

Best bet is to contact support using the email address listed in the Contact Support link at the top of the page. Give them a character name as well so they can track down the character and check the account for other access, etc.

Good luck.
U were probably hacked... either way ...
sry to say ... nothing anyone can do
thx for the fast answers to me. this was the 2nd time. first time was in the closed beta. but now in the open, i was meaning that all equip will be stand.
hacked? i dont think so. i have a save password and it will be activate my account every long playbreak over email with code. i hope that iam not hacked. but all the low-items are missed too....

sry for the bad phrases... ;) thx all for supporting
The default league for creating a new character is Anarchy, not standard. Make sure you did not make a new character in Anarchy with all your stuff in standard.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
no i have started with my beta acc. the last time i was playing with him was 3 month ago and all item i was found there is missing since jesterday. i realize now that my pet from the microtransaction-shop is missing too, but the stashes what i have bought are be present.

i dont understand. pls can someone post me the link to the support, i was found only the forum-support here where iam writing. thx much peobles. ;)

i have found.... thx. :D
Last edited by Lumifizierter on Aug 31, 2013, 11:43:34 AM
support@grindinggear.com you'll want to email support there.
Your micro transactions shouldn't be missing at all, there is no way to delete them since early open beta...but emailing support should get you the help you need
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Sounds like he overwrote his account with a new account.

Common mistake which is why I suggested emailing Support because they can assist you with it, and are the only people who can help you.
thx. all done. i go on to find new stuff. ;)

thx for answers...

------------------CLOSED----------------------------------------------------------------------

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info