Total War: Rome II

Well, I always wanted to start getting into streaming. So, I kinda started a bit and only streamed a little bit to kinda get a feel on how my computer would handle it. So, with Rome 2 coming out and being the game I've been waiting for the last 3 years, I decided to start streaming with Rome 2 on the 3rd.

I just would like to know if you would watch if the stream was good enough. I wanna see if there are people that want to maybe watch. I would be doing Co-op Campaign, 1v1 Ladder, 2v2 Ladder.

I don't think I would have music player. I might have a face cam set up...not sure though. So, again. I would appreciate if you would give me your feedback on it.

If you would, explain what you would like to see.

If you wouldn't, tell me why.
Hey, guys I really wanna get into streaming. So if you could help me out by going to your friends and asking to watch or go on any forums/websites and asking them to check me out and give me any improvments I need to make the stream better I would appriciate it. Just let me know in my twitch chat box, so I can save them in my notes. I'd really appriciate it! http://www.twitch.tv/zagar989
Here are some ways to get viewers on your stream:

cleavage
giveaways
wild party behavior
excellent commentary
hilariously derogatory commentary
best player
cool/funny mods
new/unreleased game gameplay
charity events
rare nostalgic games

Asking for people to tell their friends to check the stream out does not increase viewers. Content does.
Last edited by ionface on Sep 8, 2013, 9:52:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info