Client Crash with StormBurn

This happened twice in a row, then he died.

I had Clarity and Tempest Shield up, and when I used lightning warp, cold snap and freezing pulse it crashed to desktop but only when attacking StormBurn. I think he was casting at the time, so it may be something to do with his abilities and not mine. I tried to make it happen again, but I could not get him to respawn after creating several new instances; I had no issues with any of the other rares / uniques or magics that I took out.
Lightning Warp can sometimes cause crashes when you teleport while you have arrows in you. It's something we're looking at a fix for, but we've been trying to find a solution for a while.
Balance & Design
"
Rory wrote:
Lightning Warp can sometimes cause crashes when you teleport while you have arrows in you. It's something we're looking at a fix for, but we've been trying to find a solution for a while.

Rory I just saw this after posting about my LW totem crashes... probably the same or similar issue.

Wouldn't your theory of the "arrow to the knee" + LW be easily tested by simply removing the "arrow to the knee" models in your test environment then warping?

**the novelty of walking around with arrows protruding from my avatar (literally as you're about to read, hah) wore off quickly back when I was playing Ultima IX

-DH

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info