Season Four, Event 1: 105 Minute Turbo Solo

Should have stayed and leveled in sins.......

Stupid new maplayouts why the hell isn't it fixed seed?

Stupid new weaver(I should have known that "new more challenging weaver" means his damage got tripled so taking hits takes 80 % of your HP if you weak lvl 6-8 armors(yeah thats excatly what the game needs lethal shit in a non blamt race) and the shitty ordinary drop rates.

No rr link till level 17 and the last 6 min Fidel drops the unique bastard sword.
Could easily been lvl 25-26 but I progressed........

Next time stupid grindfest at sins.
Wow no rubber-banding, no lag, and decent RNG. Nice way to start the season ... lvl20/#45

BLAMT!
Last edited by Zelpo on Aug 30, 2013, 9:50:50 PM
5th templar, plus Lv21 = 7 points? Hmmm....

Not great to finish with, but better then nothing and beat the one sledge that I managed to get and roll. Desync all over as usual forcing very slow play. No great map rng, but didnt have terrible rng either. At least I got a tribal before brutus, and a mallet before merv, better then normal, and plenty of life this time.

died after race completed, frozen by league ending then martyrs run over to me and explode. 30th overall. I want my 7 points.......
^ I'm sad for you, really ..
Can you use the money from razer shit into fixing these motherfucking narrow pathways in all the maps + widen the doorways. my upper submerge was NOTHING but narrowest possible pathway all the way to ledge entrance with like 100 daughters inbetween. Had to kill almost everything.

edit: Since you refuse to give ms boots at lvl1 can we atleast have better ms boot recipe. The current one is unusable
Last edited by janimauk on Aug 30, 2013, 10:09:17 PM
How long till the points show up on your account
"
Elderoth wrote:
How long till the points show up on your account

Should have been there several minutes ago.

-edit: Actually over 20 min ago, its there within a couple minutes of the race ending normally.
Last edited by Drystion on Aug 30, 2013, 10:14:31 PM
My bad, I didn't read it properly. Not only do you have to reach a certain level requirement but you also have to stay alive. Good to know for next time.
Could only stay for the first 10 minutes...

Spoiler

2013/08/30 17:07:04 *: KoTaoHailrake is the first to give Nessa the Medicine Chest in Normal!
2013/08/30 17:07:11 #oneohfivewitch: nice hacks
2013/08/30 17:07:12 #KoTaoHailrake: my work here is done
2013/08/30 17:07:13 #DumbledoresFace: was i first to die?
2013/08/30 17:07:19 #KoTaoHailrake: gg all, see you next race!
2013/08/30 17:07:20 #SuperSteroidRacer: report that guy

But everything went according to plan nevertheless.

Its good to be back a-racing~
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info