Best Ways to get beta keys?

I've been a diablo player since d1 and I wonder what could I do to get beta keys, beside waiting for the random chance of me getting picked up? I'm really into the concepts of this game and I'd like to know if anyone here could help me somehow :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Yup, buying one is the best way, it helps GGG make the game even better.
Supporting GGG through pre-purchase in which Charan was kind enough to link. Not only will you gain access to closed beta with the key, but you will also get cash shop points or I would like to call em GGG points. What can you do with these points? Buy things from the cash shop like more stash tabs and character slots. GGG is planning to implement more cash shop items by open beta.

"
At Open Beta, we will have a range of different microtransactions for sale, including many of the following:

Public stash tabs (viewable to other players for trade purposes)
Cosmetic pets
Alternate skill effects
Special animations (for example, taunts or PvP victory animations)
Special paid leagues (with custom game rules)
Guild storage
Alternate item skins and visual effects
Special cosmetic item properties such as “extra gore”
Item dyes

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Buy one.

"
Charan wrote:

+1

Just skip one candy purchase and make the best (game) investment in your entire life instead :)
Biggest reason I haven't bought a key is because I don't have time for another game. But I guess I will eventually buy one anyway.
Would buying a gift credit card from Walgreens work as a payment option for the support packs? I've used them before on online transactions.
i need beta key
"
WaffleS_ wrote:
Would buying a gift credit card from Walgreens work as a payment option for the support packs? I've used them before on online transactions.

I used a vanilla mastercard (pre-paid gift card). Worked fine for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info