So I finally broke down...

And bought a beta key :D

That 3-4 hours waiting for a beta key was just too much lol.

So hello everyone, will be playing when I get home. Hopefully anyways... I paid with paypal, with a chequeing account. Anyone know how long it takes to confirm?

Look forward seeing you in game.
FFA loot=Single player MMOARPG. GGG please consider a change.
Don't remember exactly, but at most a day.

Welcome.
Alice_of_Wraeclast - Dagger CI Witch
Alice_MadnessReturns - Molten Strike AoF witch
Flavour Build concept taken from Alice: Madness Returns
Ok so this may not be the place to do this so let me know and ill delete if so.

The email I got from paypal said it would take 6-8 days to confirm my payment :(. So my question is, does anyone have a beta key I can have, and ill give mine away to someone u want?

P.S. I bought the starter one which gives me like 100 coins. Would I even want to do this?
"
BloodBlade22 wrote:

The email I got from paypal said it would take 6-8 days to confirm my payment :(. So my question is, does anyone have a beta key I can have, and ill give mine away to someone u want?

P.S. I bought the starter one which gives me like 100 coins. Would I even want to do this?

6 to 8 days? You could send cash in that amount of time. Paypal...why won't you die?
I don't have sig :D -- gracy123
"
Onionspam wrote:
"
BloodBlade22 wrote:

6 to 8 days? You could send cash in that amount of time. Paypal...why won't you die?

I assume it is because I used my bank account and not a credit card. Even then though... debit transactions are instant when I use my pin. I should just be able to call my bank and tell them to send the money, 6-8 days is retarded. Ghaaa I just want to play this!!!
If you have a debit card why did you use paypal?
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
"
anubite wrote:
If you have a debit card why did you use paypal?

Didn't know that there was another way to use it to pay...?

Anyways... I recharged my maxed out credit card and im downloading as I speak. So it's all good now.
"
BloodBlade22 wrote:

Didn't know that there was another way to use it to pay...?

Anyways... I recharged my maxed out credit card and im downloading as I speak. So it's all good now.

You could have paid using your debit card, but anyway it all worked out and congrats! Have fun with the game. Sorry it was such a pain in the ass to get going.
I don't have sig :D -- gracy123
Just for future reference, you can use debits online just as you can credit cards. Provided the card maker of your debit is accepted.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Strange... I verified my bank account with PayPal years ago, and it has been instant payment from then. Is this verification not available in every country?
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info