[HC] Zallaris' Endgame Dual Low Life Totems Builds (EK/Incinerate/Ice Spear)

Hello fellas!
My name is Zallaris, currently lvl 97, not in HC anymore and i want to share my current build with you.
At first: This thread will not include a leveling guide (yet). You can basicly level with anything and respecc when you reach endgame.

My intention was to make a viable hc-endgame-build with shavrones without using spark (somehow never liked it).

I will share my builds and my opinion about the pros and cons about every build in this thread.
To start off, here is my current gear(now in standard, damnit:P):
Spoiler

EK-Totems

The idea of my latest build was to make use of the insane damage potential that ek provides (even after the nerf). Currently i have 32k dps selfbuffed and 882 multiplier, 35k with haste (which i had to dropp after the aura patch) and about 37k with frenzy charges.

Current Skilltree: http://tiny.cc/c9ze2w
Supports: EK-Faster Casting-Faster Projectiles-Spell Totem-Added Fire DMG-Increased Crit DMG

Incinerate-Totems

Skilltree:http://tiny.cc/nwcm2w
Supports:Incinerate-GMP-Faster Casting-Spell Totem-Fire Pen-Added Chaos

Ice-Spear-Totems

Skilltree:http://tiny.cc/e7ri2w
Supports:Ice Spear-GMP-Faster Casting-Spell Totem-Elemental Proliferation-Cold Pen

Please notice this guide is far from being done, i just posted the skill tree and my gear so far, because a lot of people where asking me for it.
I will talk more about the skill tree and about my other two builds as soon i find the time to finish this.

Regards
Zallaris

Last edited by Shimmra on Sep 9, 2013, 5:45:08 AM
RIP
where is the incinerate in your build?
"
Resurr wrote:
where is the incinerate in your build?

work in progress, will share the build and the supports for now, kinda busy rerolling atm since i died yesterday :/
Hi! I have one question:
Assume I want to replace two of EK support gems for extra IIQ and IIR, which gems would you prefer ? I have a passion in stacking IIQ and IIR :P
I appreciate your advice :)
IGN: OrbStorage_A
"
painkiller99 wrote:
Hi! I have one question:
Assume I want to replace two of EK support gems for extra IIQ and IIR, which gems would you prefer ? I have a passion in stacking IIQ and IIR :P
I appreciate your advice :)

You would probably have to replace Added Fire for IIQ and Crit Multiplier for IIR, if you have a high projectile speed wand you might be even able to replace faster projectiles. Guess that is something you should just try out and what works best for you.
hi!
I have a question about Incinerate. If I add an added lightning dmg gem and take static blows, would I be able to shock-stack? or is the dmg too low?
Thanks in advance :)
"
Djerun wrote:
hi!
I have a question about Incinerate. If I add an added lightning dmg gem and take static blows, would I be able to shock-stack? or is the dmg too low?
Thanks in advance :)

Yes, atleast in theory. With 5 projectiles and 14 casts per second ~ you should have enough on hit chance to shock even when the shockstacc will only last for like .1 seconds each (based off the lightning dmg you deal). With a sparker or anything else in the group that shockstacks reliable, added chaos will be way superior. Increased my dps from 2.3k to 3.1k tooltip even with the low dmg effectiveness from incinerate.
Too bad u have died, sorry for your loss.

I have a question: assuming that lvl 3 Empower support will be "+2 to all gems linked" including supports would u use it over added fire? I'll try to calculate it myself, but maybe u already thought about that.

I am also running low-hp Ek, but self cast and without crit, with 75% spellblock to fight with reflect, but i don't think this would change whether empower would be better or not.
Heya, got a witch dual ek low life since anarchy start. I started like you with vitality and regen nodes but i respecced later for shav ring, what do you think about it? You could use another aura and free some skill pts. Also i thought ele damage nodes didn't raise EK damage, but only spell damage ones, i'm wrong? Got only half of your dps since im playing with 109iq/248ir and since i solo is pretty good already. I like EK, the only thing that probably i don't like is its mana cost.
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info