Key Giveaway Contest *ENDED* Congradulations to the winners!

I'm checking all entries now, will have the results soon.
Game needs monkey pets.

Cant wait to see who won! It started really slowly but the last 2 days have been quite a succes!
IGN:WhereAreYourZombies
Ok. I have made my decisions.

First off, thanks everyone for participating. I hope you enjoyed it, I hope the winners enjoy their beta keys, and I hope the rest of you get one soon. I wish I had enough keys for everyone, but well... that's just the way it is.

Second, some of the entries had to be disqualified. As I noted in the rules, only accounts that were created before this thread would be counted (to avoid people creating secondary accounts just for an extra key).

So. Here are my choices.

Best Video goes to Trojanis27 for his bollywood spoof.

Best Story goes to Decarnate. As PHx noted, I think you summed up PoE very well. I think that this game has filled that "just one more turn" feeling for all of us.

Best Picture goes to Danthes for the wedding vow. Although the joke wasn't written well; the overall Idea was very funny.

Overall Misc Key goes to Bimmer007. I thought your "Nuke" story was hilarious and you put in a ton of entries in both jokes / story / pictures. So, I figured that I'd give you the fourth key due to your participation.

Checkm8, Trojan's video was funnier and a little more creative so I had to be fair and chose his entry.

I saw in your profile that you have joined and stayed active on PoE's forum for like 3 months without being to play the game you are supporting. You have a positive and helpful manner, and in general just seem to be a pretty cool person. So I decided to give away a fifth key to "Person that deserves it most".

So Congrats to Trojan27, PHxLoki, Danthes, Bimmer007, and Checkm8. Check your messages and see you in the game. I'm usually online as _Sonata_ if you ever want to hang out :)

Game needs monkey pets.

Last edited by Sonata on Sep 23, 2012, 5:41:45 PM
"
Sonata wrote:
Ok. I have made my decisions.

First off, thanks everyone for participating. I hope you enjoyed it, I hope the winners enjoy their beta keys, and I hope the rest of you get one soon. I wish I had enough keys for everyone, but well... that's just the way it is.

Second, some of the entries had to be disqualified. As I noted in the rules, only accounts that were created before this thread would be counted (to avoid people creating secondary accounts just for an extra key).

So. Here are my choices.

Best Video goes to Trojanis27 for his bollywood spoof.

Best Story goes to PHxLoki. PHx, I think you summed up PoE very well. I think that this game has filled that "just one more turn" feeling for all of us.

Best Picture goes to Danthes for the wedding vow. Although the joke wasn't written well; the overall Idea was very funny.

Overall Misc Key goes to Bimmer007. I thought your "Nuke" story was hilarious and you put in a ton of entries in both jokes / story / pictures. So, I figured that I'd give you the fourth key due to your participation.

Checkm8, Trojan's video was funnier and a little more creative so I had to be fair and chose his entry.

I saw in your profile that you have joined and stayed active on PoE's forum for like 3 months without being to play the game you are supporting. You have a positive and helpful manner, and in general just seem to be a pretty cool person. So I decided to give away a fifth key to "Person that deserves it most".

So Congrats to Trojan27, PHxLoki, Danthes, Bimmer007, and Checkm8. Check your messages and see you in the game. I'm usually online as _Sonata_ if you ever want to hang out :)

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You sir have made my day :D
Thanks for contest and everything
*i'm bimer001 not bimmer007 but i guess that's not really matter :)
Thanks alot. Cya in game.
Grats for the other winners and good luck further for the rest of participants.
Have a nice life!
Last edited by Danthes on Sep 23, 2012, 5:46:09 PM
Err. there's a correction lol. Decarnate won the story, not PHx....PHx is already in Beta. When I was going through, PHx quoted Decarnates story and I miswrote...

Game needs monkey pets.

Ok All keys have been sent. See you all in game. This contest is closed :)

Sincerely,
Game needs monkey pets.

Wow dude ... I have no words just wanna thank you so much! Hope we can stay in touch in the game and congratz to everyone winning!
IGN:WhereAreYourZombies

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info