Key Giveaway Contest *ENDED* Congradulations to the winners!

I just can speak English a little bit, but I wanna try to get a Close Beta key.
Frist of all, I used to play Diablo 2 when I was a kid, maybe it was my first PC game. I still remember the felling when played Diablo 2, it was very very excited. When I win Diablo 2, I played it again so many times and hope someday I can play Diablo 3, but I cant because I dont have a Super Computer with high hardware (graphic card, mainboard or RAM) and I dont have enough money to get Diablo 3. When I read a written about Path of Exile and watch the gameplay of PoE, I feel so excited again, just wanna play it right now, I downloaded game 4.6 GB, then I knew bad news was I dont have the Beta key, I am very dissapointed. If you have the feeling like me when you dont get the key, I think you do the same. If you like my story, I hope you give me key to have experiment of this game. Thanks!
@ Spazmataz. I'm sorry man, I know that it will limit a few people from entering this contest, but it was the only way I could make sure that people didn't create new accounts just to get a free second key.

Keep the submissions coming. Although, I was hoping for a little more of the pics / video submissions. As I said in the rules though, please get creative with your stories. "I like this game and I want a key please!" will not win.

I have enjoyed the few entries that have been posted. I hope to see more before the contest ends. I was hoping that this would be a popular and fun way to "earn" a key, rather than just give them away to the first 4 people who said "I want a key".

Either way, let's keep the submissions coming. Heck, think of it this way, if you submit a creative video, right now there are NONE. (IE you would automatically win the "video award". Remember though, don't just post a video of "I want a key".

*PS* - You can keep PM'ing me asking for the keys if you want, but I will not be considering those messages when I give the keys away. Kind of defeats the whole point of the contest.

Sincerely,
Game needs monkey pets.

@Sonata

I didn't even see that rule.. no biggie I forked over the ten bucks ^.^ Was definitely worth it! Currently trying to convince my buddy to stop waiting for a key and just get one :p
He who does not do x will never accomplish y.
can you tell me when the contest end? thanks
The contest ends on Sunday as noted in the original text.

At this Rate I only have to give 2 keys away : one for story, and slam dunk winner for the one picture entry.
Maybe people will get more active over the weekend. If not, well, pre-grats to Danthes lol.

Game needs monkey pets.

"
Sonata wrote:
If not, well, pre-grats to Danthes lol.

I thought ill win because that picture is funny. Im ok with the key anyway :))
Have a nice life!
Last edited by Danthes on Sep 21, 2012, 9:23:25 AM
"
Sonata wrote:
The contest ends on Sunday as noted in the original text.

At this Rate I only have to give 2 keys away : one for story, and slam dunk winner for the one picture entry.
Maybe people will get more active over the weekend. If not, well, pre-grats to Danthes lol.

Hmm? I Pm'd you my video. Or doesn't it count for this contest or what?
IGN:WhereAreYourZombies
I prefer that people post their entries here, that way I can prove that they submitted something.

Like if I just announced "Billybob wins for best story", people may say Um, nobody named billybob submitted a story, and it might seem like my contest was just a scam / whatever.

I want to give these keys away and I thought this would be a fun way to do it. I was hoping for a bigger response to this than was received, but that's the way it goes. Hopefully all the people that did / will post things here enjoyed the contest and have enjoyed seeing other peoples submissions..

Guess I should modify the rules a little bit because submit more than one submission if you want :) Let's see if we can bring some life to this party!

Game needs monkey pets.

NUKE'S RETARDED ADVENTURE

Once upon a time there was a young Marauder named Nuke.
Nuke favourite singer is Miley Cyrus, or at least was.
Nuke was wandering through the allies and noticed an hobo asking for change with an impressive beard, he also held a wooden staff in Miley Cyrus's shape.
The beard of the old man was enchanted and it appeared that the Miley staff was some sort of a valuable artifact.

Nuke was amazed by the hobo's wood and put the finest swimsuit of his in the change cup.
The hobo identified himself as a Templar, he's also Miley's older brother.
Nuke asked the hobo: "DUDE, arent you like super rich cuz your sister is the awesome MC"
The hobo replied: "Young Nuke, you are so innocent, blinded by the chest of my sister, let me tell you the truth my son. Miley is the forces of evil, she is the biggest threat on the continent of Wraeclast"

Nuke does'nt believe his great idol is a lie.
and as a Marauder like
He quickly pulled out his hammer, whacked the crazy old hobo in the stomach, stole the frikin staff and ran for his life.
The staff started glowing and whispering "Hannah Montanna" theme song.
Nuke arrived to his cabin and observed the magical staff floating in the living room and saying:
"YOU'VE GOT ONE HOUR TO BRING ME 5 PURPLE TURTLES"
"COLLECT THEM AND YOU WILL WIN A TREASURE"
The young lad was extremely excited and went to the nearest pet shop to buy some purtle.
The boy came back to the Miley shaped staff with the 5 purtles and a magical golden chest was revealed in front of him.
As nuke slowly opened the treasure, he noticed a small paper note that has a PoE beta key on it.
Nuke was so thrilled he played the game for 666 hours without stopping untill he forgot who Miley Cyrus is and why there's a damn floating staff in the living room.
Nuke broke the staff and had no idea who Miley Cyrus is till the end of his life.
THE END

Nuke:

Hobo Templar:

Miley Cyrus shaped staff:

-It's not a plastic barbie, it is a staff made of wood.

Thanks for reading my nonsense!
In the times of ancient there was an evil. It wasnt born or created, it always existed, slumbering and waiting patiently for the right time to strike and destroy all life. Humans didnt know about its existance. They were living in peace. But even the longest time of peace have its end. One day the evil have awekened. It was far more powerfull than anybody imagined possible. The evil hidden in the land of exiles is spreading corruption over the world, creating monsters from every living creature. Mankind is struggle for survive but after so long time of peace they forgot how to fight. Those with weak minds are corrupted, losing theirs humanity and attacking everything they can see. Controled by evil, corruption was spreding until young hero from unknow lands apeared. He had the skills and the power to fight. Corruption couldnt land a hand on him. There was no monster that stood a chance againt him. He restored hope. When mankind thought the war agiant evil will end soon something happened. The young hero got sealed in magical barrier that even he couldnt break. Without him this wolrd will be lost. But than an old man, never seen before apeared from the fog. Nobody cared about it until he revealed his secret. This man Is the only person able to remove the barrier but he cant. To do it he needs a key called "Beta Key" and you are the one choosen to find it.Will you make it in time? Please hurry or the world is doomed.

To be continued?

PS. Sorry for lame english but i didnt use it for like 6 years. Google translator made hell of a job here ^^.
Last edited by kuciol on Sep 22, 2012, 9:20:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info