beta stress test weekend was fail for me

cause now I'm sitting in front of my computer and have no clue what to do, cause i cant play the game I'm wanting to play anymore. Id probably feel better if i never participated at the weekend and still had no clue bout how awesome this game is...

I would instantly buy a betaacces if i just had a stupid credit card..

also, how many character slots u have initially? just in case im able to get access, i would wanna now what i can actually do with 100/150 points...
You don't need a credit card to buy the game, everything you need is a bank account, thats something basically everybody has and makes it possible to pay via paypal.

Anyways you've got 24 character slots.
"
SlayerII wrote:
I would instantly buy a betaacces if i just had a stupid credit card..

also, how many character slots u have initially? just in case im able to get access, i would wanna now what i can actually do with 100/150 points...

Is PayPal an option for you? You don't need credit card for PayPal payments.

I just searched that there are 24 slots, surely that can't be right o_O. I have used 6 so far.

EDIT

And Mr Smith was quicker...
Last edited by krifFinn on Sep 17, 2012, 2:52:38 PM
"
Mr_Smith wrote:
You don't need a credit card to buy the game, everything you need is a bank account, thats something basically everybody has and makes it possible to pay via paypal.

I thought so as well, but.. Guess there's about 28% of americans (1 out of every 4) do not have a bank account:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/halahtouryalai/2012/09/17/who-needs-banks-number-of-americans-without-bank-accounts-rises/?partner=yahootix

*edit* fixed link
Last edited by pilnomi on Sep 17, 2012, 2:56:56 PM
"
pilnomi wrote:
"
Mr_Smith wrote:

I thought so as well, but.. Guess there's about 28% of americans (1 out of every 4) do not have a bank account:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/halahtouryalai/2012/09/17/who-needs-banks-number-of-americans-without-bank-accounts-rises/?partner=yahootix

*edit* fixed link

:O I'm guessing they live in either West Virginia or under rocks :P
"
Elynole wrote:

:O I'm guessing they live in either West Virginia or under rocks :P

hah! I have no idea, I was shocked when I read it. 28%? wow.. I would think the banks would be all over that -- that's a lot of possible customers for them.
"
pilnomi wrote:

*edit* fixed link

What the... that sounds pretty ridicolous to my european ears
Email me at rflynn74@gmail.com ill give you a beta key
Yes but in the US you can go to a lot of stores and buy a prepaid credit card.
"
rflynn74 wrote:
Email me at rflynn74@gmail.com ill give you a beta key

Just curious: Why does he need to email you? You could just PM it to him, right now, without him revealing his email account to a total stranger.

Just sayin'. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info