husband and disabled wife hoping to play together

E
Last edited by Nildrem on Dec 13, 2016, 12:24:10 PM
ya me 2
if only there was proof of this hmmm well any way i hope if this is true you both get in soon
I could also provide proof of my own disabilities, and feel for your wife I know her emotional pain of having physical life taken away from her. Game are truly the only real way to escape such a life. I do however believe that everyone is entitled to the same, disability or not.

I am hoping I will have enough money for a Beta Key tomorrow, I am hoping I will have enough money for 2 more and would be happy to help. I can't promise anything as I am on a disability benefit and struggle to make ends meet at the best of times. I can justify this game though, it will provide me with many many hours of escape.

Best wishes to your wife, stick with her and make her smile every day :-) Keep your fingers crossed this month is a light bill month, and I shall keep mine crossed for you.

(I wish I could get medical pot it would help so much! NZ laws are about as logical as d3's trading system so its not happening any time soon lol)
Last edited by Nymox on Sep 17, 2012, 11:10:32 PM
we will get ya in beta
Last edited by silkyrain on Sep 18, 2012, 2:49:50 AM
no guys i was only joking i dont have a wife and i dont have any injury the first post was just a sarcasm
but it is hard to belive that u went from from seattle to toronto and pay warcraft a ton of cash then ur not able to pay 10 bucs
I gave my keys away already but i guess this is more to the wife then the guy that posted. I also play games because gaming is a nice way to zone out and distract from nonstop pain that never, ever stops. Some days its to much to even play but mostly i can use gaming to go along with the pain meds to drown it out. Some nice guy gave me a beta key when i found the game and couldn't afford the key at the time because i had just purchased all the meds for the month. There are some really awesome and nice people who play this game. I turned around when i was able and supported the game myself as i don't normally ask for hand outs or help from anyone and then paid it forward with handing out 2 free keys earlier this week.

Keep your chin up, there are lots of people who are out there with this exact issue.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

I am happy for the both of you!! :) God bless you and may your pain be taken away soon!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info