Finally, my dreams came true.

Unavailable

I know its not the best base, but finally I own a 6L! Sad part is all I could think to add in was an iir gem lol

While you're here, help me lay out a good 6 gem setup for infernal blow.

Im thinking for full dps - Infernal blow, melee dmg, added fire, faster attacks, culling strike, concentrated effect.

I cant crit, so ele proliferation is out, as i dont get very much burning going on.

My only issue with this setup is the gem colors needed for DPS layout wont work with MF layout. However, once PvP is implemented I will be using Frenzy as my main PvP skill so the green socket for culling strike would work to swap in frenzy and change the open red socket to melee dmg on full life for a nice opening punch, or life leech if needed.

The blue socket works for conc effect and iir, so really it boils down to the current color scheme or swapping one red for another green and adding in culling strike but losing IIQ, which is the majority of my IIQ at the moment.

EDIT: I'm a facebreaker build so Weapon ele dmg will not add dps

my build

Discuss!
Last edited by bodhe on Sep 17, 2012, 12:35:16 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
You desperately need the weapon elemental damage support gem.
For the full DPS - if you can support it mana wise Weapon ele damage could be great...

EDIT: @Pregapago: maybe its mana cost is to high...
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Sep 17, 2012, 12:20:44 PM
Nice man, that thing looks awesome!
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root - Thoreau, Henry David
"
Pregapago wrote:

Should have listed my build, I'm facebreaker, weapon ele dmg serves me no purpose as it adds no DPS.

Also no worries on cost, Im BM and my regen is close to 8x my cost.
Last edited by bodhe on Sep 17, 2012, 12:36:01 PM
"
bodhe wrote:
"
Pregapago wrote:

Should have listed my build, I'm facebreaker, weapon ele dmg serves me no purpose as it adds no DPS.

Also no worries on cost, Im BM and my regen is close to 8x my cost.

Makes sense :)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Unavailable

Unavailable

"A tool knows exactly how it is meant to be handled, while the user of the tool can only have an approximate idea." -Milan Kundera
"
Crackerblk wrote:
Unavailable

Unavailable

Oh I forgot about chance to ignite, that will work for the blue slot. I already have 20 qual on the infernal blow gem which is +20 radius.

Now, red or green? Thats what I'm stuck on, I want the IIQ for farming maps, but no other red other than leech makes sense for pvp. With green I can add culling strike and for pvp frenzy, but lose out on iiq. grr!
Sick links, bro!
Level Designer/Dungeoneer

Always post a screenshot with /debug command entered into the chat window.

First stop for Common Technical Problems
"
bodhe wrote:
"
Crackerblk wrote:
Unavailable

Unavailable

Now, red or green? Thats what I'm stuck on, I want the IIQ for farming maps, but no other red other than leech makes sense for pvp. With green I can add culling strike and for pvp frenzy, but lose out on iiq. grr!

1 maps are not so influenced by IIQ afaik right now, after the patches.
2 there is no pvp; why are you thinking about that now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info