Can't Log In after the Patch [Help]

it says "the account is not currently available in this account" after the patch.

Did GM "blocked" those who didn't purchase the pack? I played in close bete w/out keys now i cant log in. Help pls regarding this matter.
We are still in closed beta, but this was a "stress test weekend", meaning GGG gave access to everyone for free for this weekend only. If you want to continue in the closed beta, you have to buy a supporter pack or wait for the random timer hoping for a key.
Last edited by Aplier on Sep 17, 2012, 5:45:33 AM
Thank You for the reply and hoping GM would give me free key in this game.
No free keys, sorry! It's only $10 to buy one, and you get $10 worth of store credits too (for buying things like stash tabs and character slots, and later you can buy cosmetic changes when those are added).
If you want a free key, you can wait for the random invite timer to pick you which, between now and going open beta, might be in the next five minutes or never. Or watch out for giveaway threads in the forums (riddles, scavenger hunts, streams to watch etc.) It requires a bit of activity on your part but a lot of people got keys that way. :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info