0.9.12g Patch Notes

Version 0.9.12g
  • Revamped the music system so that it fades between tracks, plays music properly on loading screens, and can resume music at the right place after reentering areas.
    Added some new music for the Vaal Oversoul boss fight.
  • The passive skill screen now highlights the first nodes you can pick, if you don't have any points allocated. This is based on feedback from the Public Stress Test Weekend.
  • Added some Energy Shield nodes to the Shadow part of the passive skill tree.
  • The Ledge waypoint now always points towards the Rocky Climb.
  • Fixed some bugs with how Blood Monkeys appear when climbing down trees.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
We're working on this now.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
We should have a fix for this up soon. A few more minutes, I hope!
Okay guys. This is my fault. I bundled the 64 bit DLLs instead of the 32 bit DLLs. It didn't show up in any of our machines here because all of us have the valid 32 bit DLLs also on our machines. We are going to fix this ASAP by hacking the DLLs into the existing patch.

Please stand by.
Path of Exile II - Game Director
It should be working now. Please try.
Okay, I'd just like to say I'm really sorry about that. This kind of thing is not acceptable.

It's easy to forget that System32 is where the 64 bit executables are and SysWOW64 is where the 32 bit executables are.

In the future after changing any DLLs we will make sure to test a reinstall on a clean system and make sure the client runs.
Hey guys, there are two audio problems that were introduced by the upgrade to OpenAL in this patch.

The first is some errant clicking and popping sounds. It's hard to notice at first but once you hear it it's really annoying. I think that these did happen from time to time in the old version as well, but this version caused those sounds to happen really frequently.

I'm happy to say that I've now found a fix for this issue and it will be deployed in the next point release.

The second problem is that the stereo separation has increased substantially. I'll be working on tweaking that with our audio engineer and we should get it back to how it was in the next point release as well.
"
bredin wrote:
Is it just me, or does the passive Reduced Mana Cost, which the tooltip reads "x% reduced Mana Cost of Skills" no longer reduce the cost of auras?

Are auras not skills?
They are. But they don't have mana costs - they have mana reservations. There are separate passives that affect those.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info