Curious how many supporters are there in PoE at the moment

I am curious to know how many Bronze/Silver/Gold/Diamond supporters are there in the game so far? Just need to know the numbers since I wondering how far PoE has went since it started.

Why do I ask this? Well today is my birthday, so would I appreciate the gift question from one of the devs that know this. ;)

Edit: Up to you guys in the dev team, if you want to answer this question.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 17, 2012, 1:26:50 AM
So far I count 1 gold supporter, 1 basic!

Would be interesting to get the actual count though, =D
"
In first six days the free-to-play ‘ethical microtransaction’ funded action RPG has sold over USD$200,000 worth of supporter packs to 13,000 fans.

That was April :)
Those who beat their swords into ploughshares, will plough for those who have not.
There is a lot now, I know. Over a 100 Diamonds, I believe.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Flavious wrote:
"
In first six days the free-to-play ‘ethical microtransaction’ funded action RPG has sold over USD$200,000 worth of supporter packs to 13,000 fans.

That was April :)

And still no open beta which makes me sad somewhat (and impressed the devs haven't in a sense).

Played this for a while a few months ago and then played it a bit this weekend with a friend but don't want to get to into it since everything will just be wiped eventually.
I think i've heared that the numbers of diamonds slowly approaches 100...
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
There've been about 90k supporter packs sold of which ~100 have been Diamonds.
I'd like to see the exact numbers (ideally publicly, ala minecraft's main page).
Just realized this post could have derailed this topic, more support info please!! =D
Last edited by Aplier on Sep 17, 2012, 3:40:40 AM
"
pneuma wrote:
I'd like to see the exact numbers (ideally publicly, ala minecraft's main page).

That would be great, but it is up to the dev team, if they want to reveal the numbers in that manner.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Edit: Up to you guys in the dev team, if you want to answer this question.

Good thing you cleared that up. I was under the impression they had no decision about whether to respond before i read your edit.

*facepalm*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info