Question regarding Lava Lash!

I have a question regarding the passive skill Lava Lash.
It's not as much a question as confirmation, but I thought I might as well make a post about it real quick and be 100% sure.

The passive skill Lava Lash says:
30% increased Fire Damage with Weapons

I'm assuming this means that it adds 30% fire damage if you already have some amount of fire damage.

For example, if I had a weapon with 100 base damage, just regular damage, no sort of elemental bonuses and what not, it won't add 30% of that base damage as fire damage would it?

Thanks in advance for any answers!

- Vaughn
I've often wondered the same thing, interested in hearing any responses.
If your weapon deals 10 fire. it will now deal 13. It increases fire damage you do.
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
Yes only fire damage get modified by it.

You can get fire damage from your gear, or use certains skills (e.g. Infernal blow (converts 50% of your physical damage to fire, which than will get modified by LL)) and supports (Added fire damage)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
"
You can get fire damage from your gear, or use certains skills (e.g. Infernal blow (converts 50% of your physical damage to fire, which than will get modified by LL)) and supports (Added fire damage)

That's what I thought.

Well anyways, thanks for clearing that up for me Sony_Black, much obliged!

- Vaughn
Does anyone know, is it working with Anger?
No, look at the Skill-Feedback forum, I asked the same question.

But if your weapon does fire damage due to Anger, then Lava Lash will increase this weapon damage.
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
So then it's working with Anger. :D Thanks.
I think you just got confused, Anger is an Aura Gem, and Lava Lash is a Passive Skill. :P
Will the DPS on the tooltip for Infernal Blow and Molten Strike reflect the 30%? It's tough to see a before and after.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info