Upcoming 0.11.5 microtransaction effect - Infernal Anger Aura

We're aiming for 0.11.5 to be released in less than two weeks. In addition to many other fixes and performance improvements, it will include more Unique items and possibly an impactful new support gem. Details hopefully next week :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
SirLoin wrote:
Nice. So this microtransaction will have to be applied to the aura gem?

Yes.

"
iiO wrote:
How about some PvP improvements or news? Something that you guys are even trying for PvP?

We have some awesome PvP improvements coming. I cannot talk about them at the moment, unfortunately.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Nycro wrote:
Looks like you're striving more and more to make free players look stupid and paying players look awesome. This game is now completely P2NotLookTerrible when I used to be able to look awesome without paying, I'm quitting.

More of our development budget goes towards free updates to make players look cool (like the new helmet art) than to microtransactions. For the servers to stay up we have to have cool looking stuff to sell, but we try very hard to have a variety of good looking free options as well.
"
colssanio wrote:
Speaking of Microtransactions...can GGG post the type of item the helmet transactions are on the shop so that we know when we're buying them which ones can be combined and which cannot (rather than only being able to see it after purchase)? I.E. helmet effect vs. helmet attachment.

Iron Maiden, Skull Hood and Demon King Horns all replace your helmet art, and can be layered with other microtransaction effects.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info