Pyramid client crash/pc freeze.

I'm running a semi-custom desktop with an i3 CPU, 6gb ram, 560ti NVIDIA GPU and win7 OS. When playing in the Pyramid, I experienced several client crashes. One crashed the client only. The next two froze up my computer and required a hard reboot. (Power disconnect, capacitor drain, ran system checks for errors and found none).

This occurred while I was using Summon Skeleton and Ice Spear+Lesser Proj+more crits+more crit damage. I was also running Clarity, Wrath, Purity, Discipline, and a Rejuvenation totem, with one spectre and 3-5 zombies. (There's a chance the final crash occurred with no skeletons summoned, and it could have coincided with a zombie death.) I don't know if it occurred when a skeleton poofed or popped(minion instability), but all three crashes occurred while the projectiles were halfway between my avatar and the edge of the screen. This error hadn't occurred for me in any other area, but I did not run around testing it out to see where I'd crash at.

All drivers on my rig are up to date.

(My apologies if this is the wrong forum. I didn't see a bug reports forum and I'm very busy today.)
Moved from feedback forum
I'd suggest running the Pack Check, found at the top of the Support & Bug Reports forum, and see if it comes up with anything. I'd also check your temperature - The game itself can't cause a PC crash, so either a specific piece of hardware is causing the problem, or your PC is getting too hot. Do you have a Creative sound card? Many drivers for those cards can cause a system crash with Path of Exile at the moment.
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info