I love when a patch comes out and decimates cheaters ty GGG.

I love it... so many cry threads. I have never eaten so much popcorn.

dec·i·mate (ds-mt)
tr.v. dec·i·mat·ed, dec·i·mat·ing, dec·i·mates
1. To destroy or kill a large part of (a group).
2. Usage Problem
a. To inflict great destruction or damage on: The fawns decimated my rose bushes.
b. To reduce markedly in amount: a profligate heir who decimated his trust fund.
3. To select by lot and kill one in every ten of.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Aug 21, 2013, 12:33:17 PM
My chara actually got a buff :O
"
Zinus wrote:
My chara actually got a buff :O

Nooooooo all is lost lol.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I don't see it.

However this thread is worse than any cry thread and is nowhere near constructive.
The exact opposite, it encourages arguments.
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
I don't see it.

However this thread is worse than any cry thread and is nowhere near constructive.

No you just don't know how devastating this patch was, I think you should practice what you preach :)

Edit: Everyone already knows I am very passive aggressive and don't allow nonsense in my threads unless it is extremely funny. Besides Julia or Bex would Hammer me down and turn me into a dwarf. Ever read, "The Simarillion?

Last edited by solwitch on Aug 21, 2013, 12:40:53 PM
"
solwitch wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
I don't see it.

No you just don't know how devastating this patch was, I think you should practice what you preach :)

Edit: Everyone already knows I am very passive aggressive and don't allow nonsense in my threads unless it is extremely funny. Besides Julia or Bex would Hammer me down and turn me into a dwarf. Ever read, "The Simarillion?

Your thread is nonsense.
I don't care for your characteristics and was not relating to them in any kind.
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
I don't see it.

Your thread is nonsense.
I don't care for your characteristics and was not relating to them in any kind.

Well you seem to have grown to a liking to them you are obviously responding, in any case conversation is over. Stay on topic please.

oh no!!! the poor sploiters can't use their toons anymore OMFG!!

LOL! Serves those cheating fuckers right. I hate ppl like that...

This is the sympathy I give those sploiters:

Spoiler

The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?
Hear! Hear!
Learn to play noobs.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
I don't see it.

What do you expect from solwitch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info