Update Did Nothing Performance Wise - Past Issues, Help? :(

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
I'm sorry but "performance issues" could be anything from the fps spikes to the game crashing and or other, when you don't specify what you are talking about and basically give bugger all info in the original post how the hell is anyone supposed to help you.

Yes i realize that the "high end PC" you have and that many others have struggle as dose mine and i also realize that with the tiny team of people that they have working on the game that it is going to take some time to get the problems ironed out particularly on a game that is practically hand written by a few people...all you can do is give them as much info as possible rather than a post which summed up is "performance bad, i have an i7"

Then you obviously never read my post, I'm not sitting here explaining every basic step involved in diagnosing performance issues in detail to someone who has no idea what I'm talking about based off the information provided. Chances are 9/10 if I can't figure out what's wrong then no one else will anyway.
Lv 93 Necro.
"
BtKCaliber wrote:
Then you obviously never read my post.

You Original post was before you edited it

Core i7 950
GIGABYTE X58-UD3R

Awesome information there batman that is sure to help.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Aug 21, 2013, 1:08:13 PM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
BtKCaliber wrote:

Core i7 950
GIGABYTE X58-UD3R

Thanks for all your wisdom. Good to see all you're capable of is shit talking people on the forums like some kind of *Removed*.
Lv 93 Necro.
Last edited by Luca_GGG on Aug 21, 2013, 2:46:59 PM
ya i uber disapointed with this patch it did nothing for me aswell im still at super low fps i drop dowm to 2 at times almost cant play the game, realy whats the point so i die ya nice, any solution here, i have a pretty high end pc alienware. every other game i play i have no issues,
This patch helped a little bit, but this game is still in dire need of optimization.
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
"
BtKCaliber wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
BtKCaliber wrote:

Core i7 950
GIGABYTE X58-UD3R

Thanks for all your wisdom. Good to see all you're capable of is shit talking people on the forums like some kind of *Removed*.

Can you please post up a DxDiag report?
A guide for doing this can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Poq-BorOSHU

Also, do you have any software to monitor/record your temperatures?
The fact you're able to get a decent frame rate in town shows your system has the potential to run at a relatively high standard.
With the problem occurring in zones, it could indicate a heat issue, though it's hard to say at this stage without knowing the full details of your system and if the temps have been checked or not.

If you don't have software to do this, grab HWMonitor:
http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html
It's free and easy to use.
Hey,

I have a 7950 and these tweaks gave me decent stability:

1. Window screen
2. turn off: vsync and post processing
3. Run MSI afterburner and run a FPS limit of 53. (or whatever one you use)
4. While playing in game, Hide Global and Trade chat
5. reduce quality of shadows/no shadows (I don't this b/c i like the shadows)
6. And Obviously clean uninstall and run up to date drivers :P

If your fluctuating from 5-200 fps..you must be lagging and or screen tearing lol. With these "tweaks" I'm running around 35-53 fps...quite playable.

Cheers,
same here patch did nothing for me aswell. it takes about 3mins plus to load up game and loading screens between areas are still the same. fps sucks, and docks and lunaris are still the same.
might just come back after full release to see if anythings changed in meantime ill be playing gta 5 when it releases
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender -tupac shakur

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info