bowing out
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
Last edited by FullCust on Oct 7, 2014, 9:48:09 PM
"
chimpanzee wrote:
I might leave the clan, after receiving a PM about the RMT involved.
Goodbye. I've had fun in my few days with you.

I would recommend that if you happened to use a main password for their crap you change all of the stuff that uses said password immediately, just on the off chance they're going for some grand theft.
Just read the whole topic, and this clan indeed seems to be a giant scam.
If they were legit they wouldn't need to make up any lies.
I want to join , How can I join the guild? 65 marauder 10k dps
Unfortunately, we've had to discontinue support of our PoE division due to all of our members getting poached by a former Director whose personal issues with the Founder, Chris, drove him to cause damage to the clan's reputation which resulted in the loss of the entire membership within Path of Exile. The libelous claims that people have been making about BnR being a "big lie" and giving people the whole "Boogeyman" fear tactic about having to change your email address and/or password are entirely unfounded. Our forums are PHPBB based. You can't reverse the passwords if you wanted to, so there's no way that we could ever know your password. We also don't email people unless we haven't seen them around in a while and we're making sure that they still wish to continue being part of our community. The fact of the matter is that Chris can get a little rough around the edges, and people often misunderstand him or take things that he says the wrong way. They then find ways to twist information around and make us look bad. If any coupon codes were given out a long time ago, then it was solely in the interest of helping our members, not for any reason of profit for the Clan. Don't believe all of the speculation and false accusation that some of the people in this forum have perpetuated. Additionally, just because some people like our Clan and defend it on the forums doesn't mean it's "cult-like" as one such person has said in reply to this post. Being a cult implies that there's some sort of diabolical, nefarious plot going on in the background to which the membership would be the means of accomplishment. That's just not true, and all of the accusations made about our Clan amount to nothing but libelous slander.
I'd like to join your guild. Im 26 years old and very active on several gaming communities. My current build is a Duelist, which im quite happy with. Although my first account was a witch i messed up on. Thanks for the consideration :)

My in game name is DarthxxJew
Looking for a guild, IGN is Pamela__Anderson. Got a couple of 80+ builds and trying to work towards more MF gear.
Hello, first of all I'm terribly sorry for all the people who were scammed into this. BNR always has and always will be a B.Net clan .. I was in BNR and left to make HR and took almost half the clan with me

Again I'm terribly sorry for all the drama and confusion this has made .. also sorry for the bad typing
Wow. Just, wow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info