The Biggest, Oldest and most Helpful Clan Ever is Recruiting for PoE

What on earth is with all of those rules, are you running a cult or a clan?

This is why GGG needs to implement guild support in the game, people just want to have a group of people to talk to and maybe game together at times. I stay well clear of these clans because they're far too strict, it's a game, don't make me do things just so I can meet and hang out with people.
i hate when people talk shit like that . please don't take that post seriously. i am a member for almost 3 months(so am i am new member) and i find the things that he said totally CRAP .

have a nice day and join our clan!
"
minusunu wrote:
i hate when people talk shit like that . please don't take that post seriously. i am a member for almost 3 months(so am i am new member) and i find the things that he said totally CRAP .

Why would you ever throw in with RMT sellers?
"
minusunu wrote:

I'm still waiting on my validation email since I'm attempting to join and experience things first hand. This started as something for the lulz, but now I feel as if I need to either:
a) collect my own evidence of a clan using it's members as a mailing list for RMT
b) help expedite an official response regarding the clans admittance of sending its members RMT coupons or
c) vindicate the clan of being an RMT puppet

Since you claim to be member for 3 months, I'd like to inquire as to the clan's overall stance on purchasing in game items for real cash (Real money transactions, or RMT). Is such a practice encouraged? Are coupons for discounts on RMT websites provided from the clan? Would you kindly forward one of those coupon emails to GGG so they can save some money too?

Please advise.

I'd like to hear directly from clan leadership (so there is not complaint that no one asked...see the last few pages for folks asking), but I suppose unofficial responses would suffice. Hell, if anyone in "good standing" with the clan could shed light on this subject, it would be greatly appreciated.

This has to be borderline naming and shaming at this point. We all need to keep our composure and let the clan defend the RMT accusations and/or dig themselves deeper into the hole.
ign defnob
I don't really play PoE much because of real life (booo!) and I normally lurk the forums, but this is too amusing (and saddening).

Spoiler
"
1. The guild is 19 years old, in May of 2013; was created in 1994.
3. BNR has over 70,000 members over more than 19 gaming clients.
4. BNR is the oldest and largest single guild to date.
5. BNR is supported by Blizzard, Logitech, Activision, PlayStation Network, Xbox LIVE,Machinima,and Visionary Custom Controllers
6. BNR is the winner of 2005 – 2012 web awards
7. BnR is in the gaming hall of fame.

First, the burden of proof is on ye who made the claims. Links? Proof? Anything? You provide none of the sort. Your website (which looks cruddy) provides none of the sort. You still provide none of the sort when asked about it and just go in a circle and repeat the story while attempting to discredit those who make complaints against you.

See the problem? Your rather astronomical claims don't match up to the evidence. Plus, if you're so darn popular and large, why is there little to no trace of you on the Internet? 70k members? You'd think there'd be some chatter or something. Heck, my meager 500+ member clan I'm in (maybe 15-25% are active, though) has more chatter than yours. That's pretty pathetic, don't ya think?

Guys and gals: Remember that truism, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is"? Prime example you all have here.

tl;dr Stories are easy to make, but they're normally rather poor in quality. Yours? Beyond poor. The amount of plot holes is crazy. Makes for a good laugh though :)

*Edit: I suppose you have a chance to edit the story (you know, by providing answers to the doubts and evidence to your claims).
Last edited by Alzeryon on Aug 28, 2013, 5:07:58 PM
Hi I am Potliver head admin of the PoE division in Clan BnR. Just to set things straight here is where I am at with all of this.

I joined this clan 2-3 weeks ago in hopes of finding a good group of people to chat and play with. PoE is a new division of the clan as they already had 100s of players playing in other games. PoE had 10-20 or so. I decided to become an admin after one admin asked if I was interested. I have lead clans in WoW and other games for years so I applied and became an admin.

My goal as an admin is to create a helpful, fun and skillful PoE group. Our main goal is to improve the game play experience of our members and I wanted to bring people together and make sure everyone was having fun and progressing as a unit.

We have gained growth and have a good group of players now thanks to my recruitment. This post was one of the methods I have used to recruit good, helpful and mature players. I never thought it would end up like this.

First of all the claims made by the clan are all true according to what I have learned and seen as an admin in my 2-3 weeks. The owner leader of Clan BnR Chris has maintained and recorded all clan information since its existence. "Clan BnR" is only one of our clan names. We have over 19+ gaming clients and multiple team speak servers I have been on a few team speaks and they are pretty packed. I feel as I have not seen every team speak or do I want to we do have huge number of players across multiple different games. All connected with our leader Chris.

In regards to companies we are affiliated with Chris does do business with each company listed as he stated in his response you can easily set up an appointment with him if you really want.

In regards to RMT Personally I dont care about RMT. I never have or never will RMT. I find it too easy to earn currency in any rpg game. I can easily understand someone with no time to play the game for countless hours and just rather pick up a few extra shifts at work to get what they need in game. I will not and do not discriminate anyone who has used RMT. Do you guys really care if someone RMTS to the point you wont play with them? Do you guys really think RMT will never exist in PoE? RMT has been here and will always be a part of Online gaming.

In Regards to coupon code We do not spam anything to our members. A message was sent ONCE to all the members on team speak at the time from an admin who does not play PoE. I was not there at the time. There was no further messages just ONE TIME. Their intentions where "here is a discount code to help people who need it." The intentions on the coupon was never bad in any way, in fact he was just trying to help people who were already going to use an RMT Site. I have never encouraged people to buy from RMT websites. We dont push or sell anything to anyone in PoE we are here to have fun, help each other and play the game. Myself and all other PoE BnR members have nothing to do with RMT.

In Regards to hacking/Stealing account info. I have to say do you really think that is happening? Wouldnt people already have been hacked? If you know how RMT works don't you know how much easier it is to set up a bot account? Its a pretty crazy claim that we want to hack people's accounts, wouldnt other games have seen massive hacked/stolen accounts if they been doing this for years? Also we support many clients that do not even have RMT tied into them. How can we be all about RMT with a team speaks full gamers playing on games with no RMT or any type of money making involved.

All in all As the leader of the PoE divison I am here to build a strong clan of players that just wanna be helpful to each other. Have fun and play the game. We are in no way here to ruin people's gaming experience. We wanna do our best to make the most out of PoE. Voice chat brings more to any gaming experience and if you want a good helpful group of players to play with we are a clan to join.

Last edited by Potliver on Aug 28, 2013, 7:13:13 PM
"
Potliver wrote:
Hi I am Potliver head admin of the PoE division in Clan BnR. Just to set things straight....

In regards to RMT Personally I dont care about RMT. I never have or never will RMT. I find it too easy to earn currency in any rpg game. I can easily understand someone with no time to play the game for countless hours and just rather pick up a few extra shifts at work to get what they need in game. I will not and do not discriminate anyone who has used RMT. Do you guys really care if someone RMTS to the point you wont play with them? Do you guys really think RMT will never exist in PoE? RMT has been here and will always be a part of Online gaming.

In Regards to coupon code We do not spam anything to our members.

A message was sent ONCE to all the members on team speak at the time from an admin who does not play PoE. I was not there at the time. There was no further messages just ONE TIME. Their intentions where "here is a discount code to help people who need it." The intentions on the coupon was never bad in any way, in fact he was just trying to help people who were already going to use an RMT Site.

I have never encouraged people to buy from RMT websites. We dont push or sell anything to anyone in PoE we are here to have fun, help each other and play the game.
Myself and all other PoE BnR members have nothing to do with RMT.

I'm so glad you randomly sent everyone on your list coupon codes for RMT sites out of the goodness of your heart and received no kickbacks from said RMT site itself.

Regardless of your personal stance on RMT, GGG (who makes the game and terms of use) has their own stance. And you know damn well what their stance is.

I for one thank your for at least telling (part of) the truth on this matter.

You're either very young, naive, full of shit or all of the above. And deep down, you know it.

I'm done with this thread.
ign defnob
"
Potliver wrote:
Hi I am Potliver head admin of the PoE division in Clan BnR. Just to set things straight here is where I am at with all of this.

I joined this clan 2-3 weeks ago in hopes of finding a good group of people to chat and play with. PoE is a new division of the clan as they already had 100s of players playing in other games. PoE had 10-20 or so. I decided to become an admin after one admin asked if I was interested. I have lead clans in WoW and other games for years so I applied and became an admin.

My goal as an admin is to create a helpful, fun and skillful PoE group. Our main goal is to improve the game play experience of our members and I wanted to bring people together and make sure everyone was having fun and progressing as a unit.

We have gained growth and have a good group of players now thanks to my recruitment. This post was one of the methods I have used to recruit good, helpful and mature players. I never thought it would end up like this.

First of all the claims made by the clan are all true according to what I have learned and seen as an admin in my 2-3 weeks. The owner leader of Clan BnR Chris has maintained and recorded all clan information since its existence. "Clan BnR" is only one of our clan names. We have over 19+ gaming clients and multiple team speak servers I have been on a few team speaks and they are pretty packed. I feel as I have not seen every team speak or do I want to we do have huge number of players across multiple different games. All connected with our leader Chris.

In regards to companies we are affiliated with Chris does do business with each company listed as he stated in his response you can easily set up an appointment with him if you really want.

In Regards to coupon code We do not spam anything to our members. A message was sent ONCE to all the members on team speak at the time from an admin who does not play PoE. I was not there at the time. There was no further messages just ONE TIME. Their intentions where "here is a discount code to help people who need it." The intentions on the coupon was never bad in any way, in fact he was just trying to help people who were already going to use an RMT Site. I have never encouraged people to buy from RMT websites. We dont push or sell anything to anyone in PoE we are here to have fun, help each other and play the game. Myself and all other PoE BnR members have nothing to do with RMT.

In Regards to hacking/Stealing account info. I have to say do you really think that is happening? Wouldnt people already have been hacked? If you know how RMT works don't you know how much easier it is to set up a bot account? Its a pretty crazy claim that we want to hack people's accounts, wouldnt other games have seen massive hacked/stolen accounts if they been doing this for years? Also we support many clients that do not even have RMT tied into them. How can we be all about RMT with a team speaks full gamers playing on games with no RMT or any type of money making involved.

All in all As the leader of the PoE divison I am here to build a strong clan of players that just wanna be helpful to each other. Have fun and play the game. We are in no way here to ruin people's gaming experience. We wanna do our best to make the most out of PoE. Voice chat brings more to any gaming experience and if you want a good helpful group of players to play with we are a clan to join.

Wow dude. You are such a tool.
This definitely is a cult.
Everything you just said is also a lie. Now you're lying just like them.
If you could prove ANYTHING you just said, you would.
But you can't.

FACTS:
He spammed coupon codes to channels multiple times. That's Chris, the militant wannabe "chieftian". There's ts server logs to prove it.
He also sent us emails with this crap. That's pretty hard proof too.
There are no other ts servers. Wow and D2 rooms were empty 2 weeks ago just like poe.
The website had only 100 registered members when I joined and you guys made it very clear you require registration to access ts server or anything else.

These are all facts. Easy to prove. Most stuff on the internet is. Multiple ex-members have already said the same thing now.

You are apparently so mind screwed by this gay man (I have nothing against gays but this guy gives them a bad name) youre now lying for him. Good luck to you dude. Taking you off friends list, you're too far gone.

Yes. You have been recruiting aggressively. In all three games. So what? It's nice you offer a ts server. That's the only reason anyone suffers your leadership abuse. But you still aren't answering ANYTHING! None of the issues you need to answer for are being answered.

Well time to catch a flight, good pre travel comedy all over again.
[FORGE] Guild /view-thread/1664516
[SHOP] /view-thread/393743
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want to join a MULTI-GAMING community including one of POE's oldest guilds???
==> https://gamersforge.com
I might leave the clan, after receiving a PM about the RMT involved.
Goodbye. I've had fun in my few days with you.
Another quality ZAP! post.
Last edited by chimpanzee on Aug 31, 2013, 7:38:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info