The Biggest, Oldest and most Helpful Clan Ever is Recruiting for PoE

"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
What's BnR stand for?

I am also curious what "BnR" stands for.

Clan BnR is Clan Battle Net Revolution.
"
Giveitall wrote:
Was interested in joining until I saw that xahanort is kind of a group leader here. I can't say why because mods would remove it but he is nowhere trustworthy at all. If anybody is interested in why that's the case, pm me and I can tell you what this guy does in trades. How can you even talk about the 'nicest and most helpful clan' if that applies nowhere to you, xahanort?

We just started our PoE division so far Xahanort has not done anything wrong since he has joined. He has only been nice and helpful since his recruitment. If you have some personal information to share me please catch me in game so we can discuss the issues at hand. But so far we have not seen anything bad from our members, any issues please contact me in game. Clan BnR is here to help as many people as possible succeed in this amazing game :P!

IGN Potliver
"
Potliver wrote:
"
Giveitall wrote:
Was interested in joining until I saw that xahanort is kind of a group leader here. I can't say why because mods would remove it but he is nowhere trustworthy at all. If anybody is interested in why that's the case, pm me and I can tell you what this guy does in trades. How can you even talk about the 'nicest and most helpful clan' if that applies nowhere to you, xahanort?

We just started our PoE division so far Xahanort has not done anything wrong since he has joined. He has only been nice and helpful since his recruitment. If you have some personal information to share me please catch me in game so we can discuss the issues at hand. But so far we have not seen anything bad from our members, any issues please contact me in game. Clan BnR is here to help as many people as possible succeed in this amazing game :P!

IGN Potliver

I believe you, did not want to say you are a clan of scammers ;) there are black sheep everywhere, not your fault. Thumbs up for this Clan!
IGN: Kyrell
Bump - still recruiting!
Ign BurningforeverwithKnive
I'm in now too. Didn't think that could happen anytime soon 1 day ago. Gotta say, it's really professional and guys are awesome :)
IGN: Kyrellism (Anarchy)
Is a microphone a prerequisite to join you guys?

Got none, but could get my old TS3 to work ;-)

Playing Anarchy with my SA/Chain and Frenzy Rangeress
IGN:pmme
IGN: WildTortillaFart
Last edited by Chronodroid on Aug 30, 2013, 8:03:08 AM
"
Chronodroid wrote:
Is a microphone a prerequisite to join you guys?

Got none, but could get my old TS3 to work ;-)

Playing Anarchy with my SA/Chain and Frenzy Rangeress
IGN:BlessedC

No just need to be online within TS to show activity We really wish this game will have some Clan User Interface :P.

You can type within teams peak :P
"

Giveitall wrote:

I personally thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we have taken care of the problem in full, im sorry for your inconvenience, and compensation is being put forward.

Sincerely,
Joseph Julian
Senior Rep/Recruiter of Clan BnR
Last edited by deadmaker99 on Aug 23, 2013, 11:00:13 AM
"
deadmaker99 wrote:
"

Giveitall wrote:

I personally thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we have taken care of the problem in full, im sorry for your inconvenience, and compensation is being put forward.

Sincerely,
Joseph Julian
Senior Rep/Recruiter of Clan BnR

Good to hear, thank you. I am happy to be part of this Clan now, can really recommend people to try and join us. :)
:/
Шось? (IGN: Owner)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info