The Biggest, Oldest and most Helpful Clan Ever is Recruiting for PoE

Should probably put what BnR stands for at the top of your post or some where clear. Just saying.
Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/911509
I'm in

IGN : HeWhoControlsTheSpice
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Aug 22, 2013, 3:12:25 AM
Hello guys. If you are interested in joining, you can talk to or to potliver and we will set you up :) just contact us in game! My ign is IamSuchAFatty or NoCurrencyNoFun. And BnR stands for battle net revolution.
Ign BurningforeverwithKnive
Last edited by xahanort on Aug 22, 2013, 3:16:30 AM
I'm thinking of joining too, your guild got a lot of HC players? cuz i dont play softcore...
(Lvl 62 marouder HC/lvl 72 witch SC(died with her Vaal fuckin OP)

gonna catch u IG @ Potliver

cheers
IGN: JayKayRQ
aaand RIP
Hardcore 4 life
Last edited by JayKayRQ on Aug 22, 2013, 3:19:36 AM
We have 1 HC player (quite a small number) but we're looking for recruit more. If you have HC friends, tell them to join with you :)
Hey, I am interested in joining this guild, seems attractive!
I have just made a shadow using Reave on Onslaught.
My IGN is: ChimpanzeeSlicer

Are there any special requirements for application? I personally like to play games with mature, active players.
Another quality ZAP! post.
Last edited by chimpanzee on Aug 22, 2013, 3:52:16 AM
I'll try to contact you this evening, realy interested.

I'm still a greenhorn tho. Just have 2 lvl 50 onslaught characters x)
There are no special requirements, even though most of our PoE players have 16 or more. Just like most of the PoE community in general ^^
Was interested in joining until I saw that xahanort is kind of a group leader here. I can't say why because mods would remove it but he is nowhere trustworthy at all. If anybody is interested in why that's the case, pm me and I can tell you what this guy does in trades. How can you even talk about the 'nicest and most helpful clan' if that applies nowhere to you, xahanort?
IGN: Kyrell
I'd like to join! Natalia_Karo!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info