The Biggest, Oldest and most Helpful Clan Ever is Recruiting for PoE

Hi I am a PoE Admin for the clan BnR we are recruiting all Leagues, Classes and Builds for PoE! We are trying to build a strong PoE community within our clan. We plan to run events with currency rewards every week/month as our player base increases more events will happen! We are a very helpful clan, we plan on doing whatever it takes to improve the gaming experience of our members.

We have a very active TeamSpeak server and constant players online from all around the world!
New to the game need help or have questions General Chat isn't answering? Tired of not being able to find a good map group!? Tired of people stealing your drops!? Need people to PVP with!? Need help making currency or item upgrades!? Fear not Clan BnR is here to help :P!

Here is a little bit about us.

1. The guild is 19 years old, in May of 2013; was created in 1994.
2. We have always remained a private clan.
3. BNR has over 70,000 members over more than 19 gaming clients.
4. BNR is the oldest and largest single guild to date.
5. BNR is supported by Blizzard, Logitech, Activision, PlayStation Network, Xbox LIVE,Machinima,and Visionary Custom Controllers
6. BNR is the winner of 2005 – 2012 web awards
7. BnR is in the gaming hall of fame.
8. Clan BNR motto: To improve the gaming experience for our members by any means possible.

Please don't get intimidated by our numbers if anything all players should be impressed most clans die as games change and people move on in life. This clan has stuck together through thick and thin for years with people building life long friendships!

All clan members must remember this is a mature, family oriented and fun guild.

Members and new recruits Please post your Gear Class and Builds so we can help get everyone upgrades! :P

If you are interested in joining please post a message me here or in game.

IGN: Potliver

I am a dual wield Physical Wander on Anarchy currently lvl 78.

My Gear and always looking for upgrades.

Last bumped on Feb 26, 2018, 3:15:33 PM
+1
Part of the guild.
LOVE IT!
EVERYONE NEEDS TO JOIN!
It will improve your playing experience!
What happened to the old thread?
Love this guild, everyone is so friendly, and fun to play with. The members are fantastic, and we get good drops!
seems interesting, what if i want to join?
it's a great clan with a steadily growing community for PoE. I would recommend it for anyone looking for friendly people to group with/have fun/progress!
I'm interested in joining. I'm a lvl 87 lowlife/RF witch (standard league). I'm always looking for fun people to map with.

here is my gear, and as everybody else is, i'm always looking for upgrades.

Spoiler

How do you apply?
That's what I do- I drink and I know things.
ign: Tyrion_Lanister
"
Leonidas313 wrote:
I'm interested in joining. I'm a lvl 87 lowlife/RF witch (standard league). I'm always looking for fun people to map with.

here is my gear, and as everybody else is, i'm always looking for upgrades.

Spoiler

How do you apply?

Please download team speak 3 and catch me in game!

IGN: Potliver

Thanks alot! <3
no ones gonna play poe anymore when d3x is out ...
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur
"
exorzist wrote:
no ones gonna play poe anymore when d3x is out ...

PoE will always be a successful game. People will always stick to games they love. I love PoE and so do our clan members. We still have 200+ players playing Diablo 2 actively. Either way this clan is amazing and will be around even if this game fails. By joining this clan you get a great community of players across a ton of different games.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info