can't upgrade my wrath gem

I have a wrath gem level 7. It has full XP and I meet the requirements for level 8, but the gem upgrade button is jetzt not there. please help me.
The upgrade button can vanish if you accidentally right click the '+' instead of left click. This is useful if you have gems you are unable to upgrade or do not want to upgrade for a while. You can find any gems hidden in this way by opening your inventory panel and looking just below where the items in your inventory are displayed. The '+' for your Wrath gem should be visible down there.
Thank you, this solved my issue. I didn't know it was possible to hide the gem upgrades.
Raise dead topic!

I just made this mistake (and it's also a wrath gem ^^) and I think I'll miss many leveling opportunities for my gem now, which will result in slightly slower leveling.

It would be very cool if we could make the gem visible on main screen again, for example if we right click it in inventory.

Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
It will be visible again next level.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I know that. What I mean is now the gem is only visible in my inventory when it's ready to lvl up. I think it'd be nice if we could make it back visible on main screen when it's ready to lvl up.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
I know that. What I mean is now the gem is only visible in my inventory when it's ready to lvl up. I think it'd be nice if we could make it back visible on main screen when it's ready to lvl up.

What he said was correct, if you level up that item, when it gains the required xp to level up again, it will become visible again.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info