Cant Login

"
Tahabaz wrote:
Hello.

I woke up this morning, downloaded new patch (0.11.4) and I cant login anymore, its looks like GGG locked my account and resend email doesnt work. I tried it but didnt received any email, tried to change email to another, but it was same story. What can I do? Please help, thanks!

Hey there,

I can't see any issues with your account at the moment.

I have sent you an email with your unlock code to your registered email address, let me know if you don't get it! :)

In future, for issues like this it's best if you contact us via email at support@grindinggear.com so we can get you a response in a timely fashion.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Tahabaz wrote:
Hello.

I woke up this morning, downloaded new patch (0.11.4) and I cant login anymore, its looks like GGG locked my account and resend email doesnt work. I tried it but didnt received any email, tried to change email to another, but it was same story. What can I do? Please help, thanks!

Hey there,

I can't see any issues with your account at the moment.

I have sent you an email with your unlock code to your registered email address, let me know if you don't get it! :)

In future, for issues like this it's best if you contact us via email at support@grindinggear.com so we can get you a response in a timely fashion.

Ok, upon sending it, I got a bounce-back, your mailbox is full.... :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info