Patcher refuses to complete download.

Sorry for the double post; however using a VPN conected to the UK managed to get me to download the last 1.5mbs of the patch.

Quite an odd thing, really, but at least it is now working and I am ingame, thanks henry and drakier.
looks like it's just timing out and you'll have to keep trying.
My machine had to try to get that last 8mb file 3 or 4 times.

But it did finally finish.
Rawrchee Moo Moo Cha Cha
I had a similar issue with this patch too (this is the first Ive ever had troubles patching.) Patcher got to 96%~ in the original window, kept reverting to approx 87%. Happened 3 times before I restarted pc and Im still trying to finish downloading the last 202.95mb.
IGN: DatJayy / Jaypoc
"
Jaywalk843 wrote:
I had a similar issue with this patch too (this is the first Ive ever had troubles patching.) Patcher got to 96%~ in the original window, kept reverting to approx 87%. Happened 3 times before I restarted pc and Im still trying to finish downloading the last 202.95mb.

You may have to run the packcheck first because it could have corrupted one of the files in the process. After the packcheck, it should pick up and finish though hopefully (as long as you're not getting timeouts)
"
Drakier wrote:
You may have to run the packcheck first because it could have corrupted one of the files in the process. After the packcheck, it should pick up and finish though hopefully (as long as you're not getting timeouts)

Appreciate the advice, Ill try that after if this attempt fails.
Just to be clear since I realize I wasn't explicit...

Make sure you close your launcher first before running packcheck, and let the pack check complete before you re-open the launcher.
For the record, I assumed the launcher would need to not be running. Ran packcheck "ShaderCache.dat hash isn't in sync. Repaired." was my result. Just started patcher attempt #6. As a side note which is probably unrelated (most have finished downloading now) my dl speed is closer to where it used to be with previous updates. Which happens to be about 7x what it was last night.
Same happend to me at the File: Art/Models/Terrain/Act3/ScepterofGod/tgms/tower_corner_low_01_02_c2r2.tgm "Has the wrong hash
And noticed also that if your download process stops by an blue screen or other error that has to reboot your system ,then most files of the game get corrupted somehow ,and you have to redownload everything again.
Last edited by Detolol on Aug 21, 2013, 2:13:31 PM
After extensive try of packcheck and redownloading the remaining 8.48mb file (that exceeds 100% check and stops at 11.15mb) as mentioned above,I still get the hash error.

Pachckeck shows me the the mentioned file is repaired.

But patching does not work somehow.

Plz help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info