Patcher refuses to complete download.

"
"
Drakier wrote:
if you check the end of your client.exe you might see an error.

Not sure what this means, I have not gotten any error windows.

"
make sure you're running everything as admin. perhaps try pack check again.

Tried the following :

-Ran patcher as admin.
-Ran pack check again as admin.
-Removed the --require-launch command line from launcher.
-Ran patcher as admin again.

Still doing the same.

Are you using a wireless connection?

If you are not, I'd recommend giving a VPN a try.
"
I am using a wireless connection, unfortunately no way to make it wired.

Ah, in that case you may want to try and improve the signal quality.
Changing the channel it uses can improve performance, if you're getting disconnected like that mid-downloaded, it could be due to interference.
"
Detolol wrote:
2013/08/21 21:51:18 11309183 36a [WARN Client 3544] Downloaded file "Art/Models/Terrain/Act3/SceptreofGod/tgms/tower_corner_low_01_02_c2r2.tgm" has the wrong hash.

Hi there,

Can you please try running a Pack Check (you can find instructions on how to do this here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18531).

If that fails, you’ll need to remove the content.ggpk file and reinstall the game.

If a fresh copy of the game is still having errors, this usually means that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is sending you a corrupted copy of the game files that they have cached, or your virus scan is preventing the game from patching. Downloading the game on another system and copying it over would be your best bet.

No worries.

If you do keep getting errors or contiue having issues downloading the patch, please feel free to contact support@grindinggear.com and the tech team can help you out :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info