Why do I have no quality on my items they were there before???

I had quality on my items and they not there anymore whats going on and how do I get it back?
"
stickman133 wrote:
I had quality on my items and they not there anymore whats going on and how do I get it back?

Did you use a Jeweler's Orb or an Orb of Fusing on the item?

These two items specifically remove all quality on an item in an attempt to get a better roll for max sockets or max links. It was listed in one of the prior patch notes.
oh really? that's so gay yeah I used an orb of fusing on all my items for my support gems just an hour ago and as for the patch I didn't see it cause I had better things to do than read the new patch notes for an hour while its updating.

I'm actually now gonna submit in a complaint...
Last edited by stickman133 on Aug 20, 2013, 2:14:03 AM
"
stickman133 wrote:
I'm actually now gonna submit in a complaint...

Really? i mean Really?
You turn on the game...ohh look a patch read the notes whilst it's downloading.
This "bug" has been about for months now and was talked about on the forums for around a year prior...and you want to complain because you're to lazy to read?
Pretty safe to say that even if it was on the orb itself you would have missed it with the can't be arsed reading attitude.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Aug 20, 2013, 3:41:17 AM
No I want to submit a complaint because I want to not lose my quality when I use an orb that took me half an hour to find. Not because I'm lazy has nothing to do with that I do have other things to do other than wait a whole hour for my PoE to update.
"
stickman133 wrote:
No I want to submit a complaint because I want to not lose my quality when I use an orb that took me half an hour to find. Not because I'm lazy has nothing to do with that I do have other things to do other than wait a whole hour for my PoE to update.

While you're certainly free to complain about just about anything you want, I think your complaint will fall on deaf ears. A lot of people really like the new system because it really improves odds for 6-socket and 6-links. To get a 6-socket and 6-link before using Jeweler's Orbs or Orbs of Fusing took a lot of work before and a LOT of luck (something like 1 in 300?). The new quality bonus added to the roll really reduces that a lot and makes them a bit easier to get. Also the cost on Armor Scraps and Blacksmith Whetstones are pretty cheap in comparison.

Go buy 20 of whichever you need, and apply them to your armor. Done.
"
stickman133 wrote:

Wait until you want to start rolling for 5/6 sockets and 5-6 links. You will be VERY happy that the system is in the game.

At higher levels you are quite literally drowning in Armor scraps and/or Whetstones. The same is NOT true for Jewelers Orbs and especially Fusings. It's especially brutal for players who do not trade and play self found.

FYI, the change is good for the community, as a whole. Look beyond yourself at the reason behind it (now that you've been given one) and realize that.

if your on anarachy ign is sparksandmoresparks I'll give you the scraps you need to 20% your items again it's not as big of a deal as to send a complaint since they posted what would happen anyways. they have better things to do then read that email since you were too lazy to read the patch notes..just sayin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info