ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
Vulpix0r wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
qlasboy wrote:
Its eeeeeeepic shit, skill looks like shit, sound of skil is awful. I think i will delete this char cause all i chear all time is puf puf puf puf when attacking. Looks poor, sounds poor -its epic poor!!!

"
I like the old one to be honest. Felt more "lightning strike-like" and better sound effects imo.

Yeahhhhh, I don't blame you guys. They should have released this new version wiht an MTX for the old version to at least give some of us an option.

It shouldn't be hard to design a skill that has good aesthetics and performs well.

- The sound especially is very weak. The old one at least almost sounded like mini-thunder xD
- New projectile splash (i.e. when it hits a wall) is too much and really looks awful
- The melee beam needs to look stronger or a different color because I can barely see it vs. the projectiles sometimes

Well, the new one doesn't lag when I open an Abyss. That's a good reason to put up with the less than stellar effects.

My advice upgrade/change computer
"
qlasboy wrote:
"
Vulpix0r wrote:

Well, the new one doesn't lag when I open an Abyss. That's a good reason to put up with the less than stellar effects.

Naw, I'm good. 6700K with a 1080 GPU and 16gb of RAM, it's not my computer's issue.
"
Vulpix0r wrote:
"
qlasboy wrote:
"
Vulpix0r wrote:

Naw, I'm good. 6700K with a 1080 GPU and 16gb of RAM, it's not my computer's issue.

Hmm that's almost the same setup as me except I have 1060
Luxury Item: Blood of the Karui

Expensive but gives very rapid life regen. This flask is pretty insane and I'm loving it. Downside is 2 uses per fill vs. 3, and you can't roll a bleed mod so will have to put Staunching on another flask
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 20, 2018, 8:40:24 AM
the new lightning strike looks bad and still drop my fps to 30

seems to happen mostly when hitting packs..

running the game on lowest setting :/ meh

ryzen 1600 - 16gb ram@3200
geforce 1070ti
"
emaster wrote:

I'd suggest to get Watcher's Eye with "damage penetrates 15% lightning resistance while affected by Wrath". Costs just 1 ex

1 exa.

it aint gonna be 15%, and the other roll will be something bad.

THey aren't 1 exalt.
Is Phys to Lightning not worth using?
"
"
emaster wrote:

I'd suggest to get Watcher's Eye with "damage penetrates 15% lightning resistance while affected by Wrath". Costs just 1 ex

1 exa.

it aint gonna be 15%, and the other roll will be something bad.

THey aren't 1 exalt.

Yes right now they are not, but when I wrote this you could certainly buy 13-14% with trash other mod for 1 ex. I bought 13% + 6% chance to evade attacks while affected by Grace (not trash mod for this build) for 1.5ex.
Based on some of your new video, Gear kit and link tab, I'm getting confused on what i should actually follow. Could you possibly update your gear kit along with the Core gem links? For example i feel like Minion and totem res isnt necessary, and you have arc at level 12.
"
AccelCrown wrote:
Based on some of your new video, Gear kit and link tab, I'm getting confused on what i should actually follow. Could you possibly update your gear kit along with the Core gem links? For example i feel like Minion and totem res isnt necessary, and you have arc at level 12.

Hi bud, thanks for checking out the build. First I would like to say that you don't have to follow what I do to the T. I encourage people to try and customize to whatever they like.

The Core Links section needs to be updated because I switched Tombfist which lost me 2 sockets, but the main links you need are still the same: LS, aura, whirling blade - those are the 3 main setup and they haven't changed.

Curse: CWDT setup has not changed. Arc is level 12 so it can work with CWDT level 7.

Ancestral Protector + Summon Light Golem / Ice Golem (if you don't have Lycosidae) I socket with at least Faster Casting, and if I can I put in Minion and Totem Ele Res it helps a bit with their survivability. So I had this as a 4L but once I got Tombfist I switched this to 3L.

My Ancestral Protector gem is kept at level 16 because I did not have enough strength to go higher.

Vaal auras: Vaal Grace, Vaal Haste. You can use one to three of these depending on what you like.

I'll update the core links when I get home later today, and will re-link my latest gear. My flasks switch around sometimes too: now I have Blood of Karui (luxury item, not necessary) for my life flask, and sometimes I put in Quartz as well.

PS if I can get a +1 curse Choir of the Storm (luxury item) like emaster you will see my CWDT setup will be removed and I will try a 4L lightning strike to apply 2 curses instead
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 23, 2018, 4:11:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info