ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

Just started this build and I think it's great! But I'm having trouble hitting from range. I've got LS on Q hotkey and everytime I hit it it inches closer towards the direction I'm aiming, any tips on how to properly range? Thanks for the build!
Faster projectiles is very nice to use. I would just keep your chest like that. For my last gem slot I spent a lot of time testing Faster Projectiles vs. Inc. Crit. Chance. Faster Projectiles gives very nice gameplay and makes the build feel more responsive and easier to play. But Inc. Crit Chance gives better DPS which is why I went for it. It is really a matter of preference, but in your case I would just stay with faster projectiles.

Your dagger is almost the same as Bino's DPS-wise so really no need to change to Bino's. Bino's has nice advantage of giving regen on kill, but I think just stay with your current dagger unless you can upgrade to end-game one.
"
LTHobo wrote:
Just started this build and I think it's great! But I'm having trouble hitting from range. I've got LS on Q hotkey and everytime I hit it it inches closer towards the direction I'm aiming, any tips on how to properly range? Thanks for the build!

Hi, thanks - are you holding SHIFT while you press LS attack? This will keep you in the same position. You can re-map SHIFT to something easier to press like spacebar.
ok, thanks, appreciate ur fast response!
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
LTHobo wrote:

Hi, thanks - are you holding SHIFT while you press LS attack? This will keep you in the same position. You can re-map SHIFT to something easier to press like spacebar.

Oh wow completely forgot about that. Thanks so much!
hey, i have another question here,
is your mana sustain all base on your mana leech?
because, i realized i will have to pop some mana flask once in a while..
i wish to take off the mana flask from my flask button so that i will have enough space for other flassks..
thanks in advanced for your advice=)
im not sure i get how you guys survive, i am interested in the projectile version and i only see 123% max life... no block...no dodge... ?? how do u live?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
aMIgolala wrote:
hey, i have another question here,
is your mana sustain all base on your mana leech?
because, i realized i will have to pop some mana flask once in a while..
i wish to take off the mana flask from my flask button so that i will have enough space for other flassks..
thanks in advanced for your advice=)

Yes, others have tried getting Spirit Void node which has helped them with mana. Other things you can try is to use mana on hit items like Thief Torment ring, or Poacher's Mark curse which gives mana on hit.

If you still need to use mana flask, just roll it to have a useful mod like increased evasion.
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
im not sure i get how you guys survive, i am interested in the projectile version and i only see 123% max life... no block...no dodge... ?? how do u live?

Well the projectile version uses very high block. I haven't seen many people having problems. But I recommend to adjust the build to get more life nodes if you need and reduce the DPS nodes.

Honestly in 2.0 whatever kills you on 123% life will probably kill you on 150% life as well.

If you have access to the 3 key flasks: Rumi's, Taste of Hate, and Atziri's. I recommend you check out the Flask Version of the projectile build (I will add to the front page) which has much higher life.

Also recommend you try playing a bow character first before trying the projectile version.
Summary of Recommended Items to Try:

Some useful items to try (not all of them)

- Lioneye's Vision: 7L chest for the projectile version. Easy way to get 100% pierce on projectiles. Requires good strength. Good mana leech.

- Brinerot Whalers: excellent DPS boots for projectile version, but no life. Shocked ground immunity, some light res. Warbands only.

- Southbound: excellent gloves with huge life - up to 16% inc. max life, higher than what you can get from Rathpith. Good cold damage. Huge cold res, as well as increased duration of your freezes. Downside is that you will need to freeze to kill, OR use a DOT to kill. Or use these if you map with a MF culler. You should be able to freeze regular mobs easily, but for bosses that you can't freeze you will need a DOT like Puncture / fire DOT from a fire trap to kill them.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Aug 25, 2015, 12:41:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info