Please enlighten me to what you are currently playing besides Path of Exile.

Speaking as a gamer:

Since I love games (hobby of mine), I have spent well over mucho dinero on games that failed miserably. Path of Exile is THE ONLY game right now that I play on the pc. Every single game that is getting ready to deput for the PC will not survive the onslaught of the console and mobile gaming niche. If you are familiar with EverQuest it's next installment will be coming to console. I was the first person to tell everyone on the Blizzard forums that Diablo 3 will be heading to PS3 but the bias pc gamers was too overwhelming they shunned me out as if I spoke blasphemy.

This game has a bright future and the PC vs Console bias needs to stop. The "this game is dead," is far from the truth. There are currently barely any games that take the interest of gamers, except for another genre that heavily competes with AARGPS, MOBA games. MOBA games are popular because they grant gamers most basic need, competition.

Before you respond to this thread and right an essay TRYING to be the messiah of truth because you have a superiority complex make sure it isn't bias.

Speaking as a consumer:

Everyone asks me, "how come your not a supporter since you love the game so much." So many games have disappointed me and my money wasted. Though was it really wasted? I am type of consumer that demands entertainment if you want my money. I have little over a few months to make my decision and that is no ones business but my own.

As a consumer (looking at you GGG :P) I expect quality even if this game is termed, "F2P." I am the type of consumer disappoint me once I can let it slide, disappoint me twice I rant and a third time you lost me forever. So far I have not been disappointed, why in the world would I lie. This game has literally taken my life away, such nostalgia from other old AARPGs I use to play. The game currently exudes quality for such a start up developer and am elated for its future.

You can take my advice or take it with a grain of salt. Include competition and open the doors to other avenues such as consoles and perhaps mobile.

Sincerely,

Your Exile

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Aug 19, 2013, 8:01:40 PM
New skills.

That come out once a year.

zzZzzzZzz

Reave skill should be interesting.

Multistrike was interesting.

incinerate was OK.

Still waiting on piety's lightnign balls....
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
tobes111 wrote:
New skills.

zzZzzzZzz

incinerate was OK.

Warning spoiler may be inappropriate LOL

Spoiler
Sooooo want her balls...
(wait sounded wierd) sigh. Yes I want that skill soooooooooo op.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Aug 19, 2013, 8:03:06 PM
I'm currently playing terraria and Diablo 3 too.
"
Flickerflare wrote:
I'm currently playing terraria and Diablo 3 too.

Nothing wrong with playing multiple games, some gamers some odd reason feel you should only play, "this game only." LOL

"
solwitch wrote:
"
tobes111 wrote:
New skills.

zzZzzzZzz

incinerate was OK.

Warning spoiler may be inappropriate LOL

Spoiler
Sooooo want her balls...
(wait sounded wierd) sigh. Yes I want that skill soooooooooo op.

everyone wants to play with piety's lightning balls.

doesn't sound weird to me
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
I play a mix-up of PoE, Minecraft, Borderlands 2, and X3:Terran Conflict. X:Rebirth has my attention as my "next big thing".
I'm playing the forum game.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
i want hearthstone to come out
"
Xavderion wrote:
I'm playing the forum game.

Don't make me get Julia on you :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info