Quick 0.11.4 Update

"
slimdragoon wrote:
Update witch please she is ugly as hell. If I had the tools I'd do it for you. Witches are beautiful and not some old scrawny hag on a broom trying to eat little kids.

Just look at my ugly avatar.

What? You're crazy. I've never been one to care much about character models, but this is one of the first games that I've seen that actually do a really good job with the female characters. The art is very well done imo compared to the generic archetype used everywhere else.

The witch especially is not ugly at all, and perfectly fits the character.
Last edited by Bapes on Aug 19, 2013, 4:13:15 AM
"
Pesegato wrote:
A question that has haunted my dreams since the "size reduction" announcement is:

File size reduction=Graphic quality reduction?

Don't worry the quality change will be the same or unnoticeable. They are using more efficient compression for minmaps textures etc... There will be even some quality improvements like shadows will be little bit better.
IGN : Mettiu
Went to sleep happy to wake up for patch....
delayed. :(

Totally understandable tho and very happy to wait whole new day for it \o/
Thanks Chris; good luck with applying the final touches.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
This is probably going to be the best patch yet. 2gb cut is tremendous.

Great job!
IGN: RennacVD
Last edited by bliss1234 on Aug 19, 2013, 4:55:55 AM
Is there gonna be a reworking of the shadow starting area in the near future? Maybe possibly pleasepleaseplease?
Yesterday: "There's no way that they'll delay it even more, right?"
Today: ...I shouldn't have said that."

I hope everything goes smoothly though. Looking forward to testing it out!
For the lova pete ENDGAME STUFF please.

Some of us dont enjoy going over the same content in 9 thousand different modes as "content" forever.

pls do something about desync..
"
slimdragoon wrote:
Update witch please she is ugly as hell. If I had the tools I'd do it for you. Witches are beautiful and not some old scrawny hag on a broom trying to eat little kids.

Just look at my ugly avatar.

Stop and think. The witch has washed up on an island full of undead, monsters and things that will murder/eat you (and not necessarily in that order). She has been a prisoner on a dirty, scungy old ship likely fed on bread and water for a number of days after already spending time imprisoned in Oriath for her crimes. Do you think ANYBODY has time for looks when they're busy fighting for their lives? Honestly...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info