Quick 0.11.4 Update

A question that has haunted my dreams since the "size reduction" announcement is:

File size reduction=Graphic quality reduction?

My wishlist: Hi-res digital artbook
Allow spaces in character names
Vulkan and Linux support
Opensource the game
"
Chris wrote:
We ran a 24 hour Descent race yesterday. We hope you had a chance to check it out and possibly saw the later levels on people's streams. We'll definitely be running more in the future.

You plan only descent races? What a shame...

As I wrote here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/496805/page/7#p4457114 I'm waiting for descent league, because, descent is marvelous idea, but races are not interesting for many, many players.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on Aug 19, 2013, 3:00:50 AM
"
Icestormer wrote:
Ok I'll chuck you a bone, its a spine bow level 64 based as an alt endgame bow

So I guess it will have the 3D art of an Imperial?
Casually casual.

"
We ran a 24 hour Descent race yesterday. We hope you had a chance to check it out and possibly saw the later levels on people's streams. We'll definitely be running more in the future.

Sweet. I've been away from my computer all weekend and was worried I'd missed my chance to get to the end at least once! I tried one of the 90 min turbos and got destroyed.

"
Pesegato wrote:
A question that has haunted my dreams since the "size reduction" announcement is:

Same question ;)

Thanks for the update Chris!
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
Gj guys, keep up the good work!
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure.
Another day waiting :(
IGN: Crix_st
LL Blade Vortex
"
Pesegato wrote:

I believe it has more to do with better file compression than just reducing quality. If you want to have an idea, compare a Bitmap iamge to a PNG one. The difference in quality is not very much noticeable, but the filesize is much smaller.
Yes will the update clean up the file space as well or must we do a full install to get the reduction in size of the game client!

Thanks to/for the Great Game Guys!
it will replace the old files, no?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info