Kiwi Trouble

My kiwi keeps getting "stuck" instead of following me. Whenever I enter a new map or use the waypoints/portals it'll just stand there as I walk away. Occasionally it will come find me after I get attacked, but not if I only attack... hope that makes sense. My minions have no issues with following me around (zombies and spectre). This issue only began after the 9.12 patch.

If I summon him after I've entered a map there seems to be no troubles. If he stays stuck after summoning (say in town) he will still teleport with me to another map.
"Better to have one woman on your side than ten men."
al'Lan Mandragoran
Oh no! Your kiwi! He appears to have inherited the AI of pre-9.12 minions!!! (sorry I don't have anything to contribute to this thread except some attempt at wittiness)
Yes, I noticed that too: My kiwi is kind of reluctant to follow as of today.
My rather shiny kiwi does the same, BUT, if you resummon him he will follow :) just randomly gets stuck at times
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Since day one the kiwis have always gotten stuck on some things - they are just taking stock - i mean its been a busy day for them - stressful with you getting slammed on and beaten up all the time - or belting others, theyre peaceful wee things so dont worry - they will come if u resummon or change instances :) theyre faithful like that heh
"
Aplier wrote:
Oh no! Your kiwi! He appears to have inherited the AI of pre-9.12 minions!!! (sorry I don't have anything to contribute to this thread except some attempt at wittiness)

Great. My kiwi is a love child.
"Better to have one woman on your side than ten men."
al'Lan Mandragoran
Same problem here.

Kiwi stuck many times when entering new map.
I must summon additional 1 or 2 times before the Kiwi follows.
Sorry for my bad English
we'll be making many improvements to pets in future, as we add more of them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info