:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Studio Wanpack is now dead following the death of it's founder.

Though most people have never heard of them they have worked on

Accel World
Cowboy Bebop
Code Geass
Death Note
Fairy Tail
Fate/Apocrypha
Gintama
Kore wa Zombie desu ka
Girls Und Panzer
Infinite Stratos
Pokemon.

Bummer, i watched most on that list and none of them where disappointing.

R.I.P.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
After recovering from the hefty blow dealt by shinsekai yori and death parade through a little dose of nichijou, I decided to watch Maria Holic. Seems like a really weird, but strangely entertaining show, produced by the perfect studio for such a mix. Since shaft has a tendency of leaning towards the extremes when it comes to the quality of their shows, I'm rather interested... we'll see. My expectations aren't too high though.

I never watched steins;gate so far, another one of those series everyone tells me I MUST see... eh, maybe I'll do it soon. When it comes to looking forward to things, I'm much more interested in the NGNL and Eureka Seven movies.

Regarding Wanpack, that hurts. It really does. I too know quite a few of the series and/or planned to watch them. They will be missed :/
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Two there are. Anime fans who've seen Steins;Gate, and people who think they're anime fans.

STOP DISAPPOINTING YOUR SPECIES, FCK42.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 2, 2018, 8:39:00 PM
Ewww i didn't know FCK42 was a normie!
Spoiler
LetopKek

:')

But definitely give it a spin it's a proper mind-fuck-feelsgoodman anime.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Top tier seiyuu, top tier writing, top tier music...Steins;Gate is damn near perfect. If Fate/Zero was the best LN adaptation, Steins;Gate remains the best VN adaptation. It remains the only VN I've played all the way through (that and SG;0 of course). F/SN is just too fluffy for me. And Shirou's a fucking dumbass, which makes a poor MC-kun for me, whereas Okabe is genuinely layered and conflicted. So rare for an MC-kun.

So I wanted something chewy after Kakegurui. Pondered Berserk. Saw TTGL, which neither of us have seen. Sadly, animelab's quality of it is dire. That'll have to be a bluray.

Started Psycho-Pass instead. Can't beat a Buchi VN adaptation for chewy. And god, that cast. Really enjoying this one.

"
http://steinsgate0-anime.com/

El. Psy. Kongroo.

Tuturuu! Mayushii desu

UwU
"
Started Psycho-Pass instead. Can't beat a Buchi VN adaptation for chewy. And god, that cast. Really enjoying this one.

Fucking loved Psycho-Pass' first season. Not so much a fan of the second one. The movie was great though. Great OPs by Ling Tosite Sigure, too.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Last edited by GooberM on Feb 3, 2018, 8:03:11 AM
"
KubinoCZ wrote:
"
http://steinsgate0-anime.com/

El. Psy. Kongroo.

Tuturuu! Mayushii desu

Daga otoko da.

Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 3, 2018, 8:03:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info