:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

I ordered FApoc bluray box set I for my birthday. Fuck it. I simply have to see how it looks without the ghosting and dimming.

The GF got me four volumes of the Fate Grand/Order materials books, which are just awesome.

We're just over halfway through Devilman Crybaby. Oh, what glorious madness that is. I never really liked Go Nagai's stuff when I was younger but seeing what he would have done if given almost complete creative freedom has been a trip. Masaaki Yuasa is a fucking legend.

And I have to admit, although I was aware of it, I didn't expect Netflix to release Godzilla Monster Planet so soon! That should be fun.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Crybaby was chill.

Well uhm, in the chaos kind of sense of chill at times.

I'm watching phi-brain at the moment, no clue how old it is but i stumbled upon it yesterday and thought i'd give a spin to take a brake from the seasonal stuff. Letting some episodes come in before i start watching, i'd love to be able to wait until overlord S2 is entirely finished before i give it a spin but not sure if i can endure that long to be honest.

Anybody enjoy hitori no shita? I liked it's first season a lot and the second isn't disappointing me either.

I hope it continues for a few seasons to be honest, seems like the kind of story that could definitely accomplish that and it's cool to watch on the side. Some nice characters, not to heavy subjects or story but overall very solid.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
We'll be adding Overlord S2 to our weekly schedule today I figure. That's probably a record for us right now...

Gintama
Magus Bride
Dragonball Super
Sangatsu (probably ending soon)
Slow Start
Universe
Overlord
Fate/Extra
Card Captor Sakura Clear Card Arc

Jesus. I feel almost like a real weeb.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Spoiler
one episode a day keeps the normie virus at bay

Almost.

Peace,

-Boem-
"
We'll be adding Overlord S2 to our weekly schedule today I figure. That's probably a record for us right now...

Gintama
Magus Bride
Dragonball Super
Sangatsu (probably ending soon)
Slow Start
Universe
Overlord
Fate/Extra
Card Captor Sakura Clear Card Arc

Jesus. I feel almost like a real weeb.

Worse yet, there might still be one coming for you to add to that list. You should know which one I mean by now.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Sora yori mo tooi basho episode 2 was just as great as the first one. I'm glad I picked it up :D Also, it once again had a NGNL reference.
And I think its ED will be stuck in my head forever.
It kinda reminds me a bit of suisei no gargantia (at least the beginning of that one) with the whole atmosphere and nautical theme... the colourful presentation helps aswell. Damn, I really miss that show sometimes :(
Gargantia is in our queue. I can up it if it's well recced.

Well, Overlord 2 is pretty straight-into-it so I'd recommend a rewatch of Overlord 1 first. That and I kept confusing world details with Log Horizon. :(

Figure we'll do Sorayori (that's what I'm calling it from now on) ep 2 today.

Gargantia is legit.

Very nice anime and sort of bummer it never explored the world a bit more with another season.

It's the anime about the boy and his robot in an ocean world right? Or am i messing tittles up?
If not, definitely worth moving it up on your "to watch" list.

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Boem wrote:
Gargantia is legit.

Very nice anime and sort of bummer it never explored the world a bit more with another season.

It's the anime about the boy and his robot in an ocean world right? Or am i messing tittles up?
If not, definitely worth moving it up on your "to watch" list.

Peace,

-Boem-

It is. Also quite colourful and a great soundtrack. And gliders for couriers, it's awesome.
Awesome. Will get to that after DCry.

Watched ep 2 of Sorayori. Dude, that does NOT sound like Kanazawa at all. I'm so impressed at how normal she can sound when she wants to. For a while I was worried she was typecast as the cute, soft-spoken vulnerable one that then eventually loses it (Nadeko, Hinata, Mayushii to an extent). But in Sorayori she's just a driven teenager who is clearly the least likely of the four to be cute, soft-spoken or vulnerable. Brilliant.

Well, Australia netflix is not getting Violet Evergarden on time but we are getting Godzilla Monster Planet next week, so I guess that's something.

My FApoc bluray box set I is due tomorrow. Beyond excited. Someone uploaded a bunch of BD-sourced sakuga moments to booru, including this, which was infamously bad on broadcast, to the point where the animators tweeted their dislike and promised the BD would fix things. Oh, did it ever:

https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/43537

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info