:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Apparently netflix is getting VE. Hmmm.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Apparently netflix is getting VE. Hmmm.

Sounds both good and bad... it's good that it's getting licensed, but waiting until all episodes are out and then releasing the whole thing at once doesn't really work all that well for anime. Especially if you want to discuss the latest episode with someone. Which WILL happen with VE.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Not sure about that. The French NF tweet said they're starting to air it Jan 10th.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Wait... could it be that they actually... learned from past mistakes? How did that happen?
Well, that's just France. Who knows for other countries.

But I fully expect to see Apoc second cours on Netflix within a month or two of its conclusion next week.

Nobody watched inuyashiki in here? Gave it a spin and it had some great moments and animation going for it.

Would definitely say it's worth the watch, though the story is a bit predictable.

Now on to kekkai sensen & beyond, which is always a lot of fun coupled with "the fuck" moments.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Did all of Yuri on Ice!!! today. I love my gfiancee that much.

"

Kek. Haven't watched it, going from your post, i shouldn't?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"

Kek. Haven't watched it, going from your post, i shouldn't?

Peace,

-Boem-

I watched some of it, but it wasn't really for me, so I dropped it. I still can't get the opening out of my head though...
The opening is pure earworm evil.

It's just a decent sports anime. Well animated but with recurring shots and footage (I can't imagine fluidly animating ice skating routines would be cheap). Lots of man-love in that more-than-just-brothers-but-not-quite-lovers sense. Some male viewers probably find that uncomfortable. I didn't. Great set of supporting characters, almost to the point where I wanted more of them rather than the main few.

Problem is we have so many good sports anime that it just doesn't stand out for me. It doesn't hold a candle to 3-gatsu, which takes its time exploring the characters and really, *really* getting into their heads.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info