:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
鬼殺し wrote:
No one does heart-wrenching emotional outbursts like Shaft.

Well, when they're not busy trying to fit in more head tilts that is.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I'll watch through them, watched the first one already and it was pretty interesting.

Thanks for showing us :D
long live the red king !
"
AraragiKun wrote:
long live the red king !

Is this a K reference?
Got a bit of catching up to do with the abyss league start and some christmas stuff aswell...

The latest mahoutsukai no yome episode was absolutely stunningly beatiful though... that one scene with Lindel singing, just wow. They're doing a really good job on this one. I can't really complain about this show... maybe I'm just biased, who knows.

I noticed that there's a new trailer that came out for Violet Evergarden and it's getting me more hyped than before. The animation quality is just through the roof on that one from what little we see in the trailer, but even if it's just a few selected scenes with that grade of detail and fluidity to them, it'd still be worth the watch imo. Can't wait for it to start :)
Juuni Taisen, what was the point? you have a big death match, that gave away the next death by back story which was ultimately pointless for every one of the deaths,
Spoiler
then the winner gets any wish he wants and he is so fucking dumb that he wishes to forget...really?

It's a shame because it could have been bloody epic.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Regarding that thing in juuni taisen...
...it made perfect sense. You know, ptsd is a thing and that can happen from witnessing far more... emotionally harmless thing than your own death. 99 times. He was already satisfied with everything else, so why NOT wish for the thing that would grant you true peace? That wish was the most reasonable of the bunch actually.
Finally got to watch the second season of Konosuba last night. Fucking glorious. Had to wait for my friend to come back from his 1 year internship overseas so we could watch it together but it was worth the wait.

I think the next one is our obligatory shitty, shitty fantasy harem LN adaptation. We picked Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni, so we even get some "isekai" as an added bonus. We watched the first 2 episodes. It's almost as funny as Konosuba, just not for the right reasons. I think going to enjoy the fuck out of this.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
I think netjuu no musume will be our next pickup. As for binge of complete shows, was thinking Aldnoah.

I watched Aldnoah. I'll say the OST is overall pretty solid. As expected of Hiroyuki Sawano.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

My fave is Naruto !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info