:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
FCK42 wrote:
So, SAO: Ordinal scale finally got subbed and I watched it, hoping that maybe, if I'm lucky, it would be better than... well, certain parts of the series.
Spoiler
I wasn't lucky. Heck, I had more fun watching a 30 minute video tearing apart the movie by showing plot holes, inconsistencies and missed opportunities than I had while watching the actual movie. On the positive side, some of the animation was looking pretty nice. And some of the music. But only some.

PS: Why is nobody else commenting anymore? I feel like I'm talking to myself. No I don't. Yes I do, and you know it. Screw you, what do you know about me? Everything, since you're talking to yourself! Crap.

what group did you get the sub from? the one i got was trash, half the conversations were missing really bad almost google translate quality and tard memes throughout. (AnimeKaizoku subs)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Sep 17, 2017, 7:36:42 AM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
what group did you get the sub from? the one i got was trash, half the conversations were missing really bad almost google translate quality and tard memes throughout. (AnimeKaizoku subs)

I don't know which group made it, but the sub I watched was just as atrocious. Maybe it was the same one you watched. Luckily, I could get through it with decent enough knowledge of the english language to make sense of the gibberish and some very small pieces of japanese I picked up over the years to roughly understand what wasn't translated.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Hmmm... for some reason I want to watch something similar to eureka seven the last few days... problem is, I have no idea what would actually fitting there... I already watched a few a while back that gave a similar feeling (Kenran butou sai: the mars daybreak, Bounen no Xamdou and Suisei no Gargantia being the ones that came the closest so far imo).
Could someone of you maybe give me arecommendation? It's almost like an obsession of mine... sometimes I just need something similar to a series, I don't know why, but it drives me crazy.
Aww yea, another great episode out of Ballroom. The atmosphere was great, a lot of tension, everyone excited, and plenty of character development. Episode 11 was top notch all the way. :D

Episode 11

I felt really sad that despite all the effort that Tatara did, it was not close. However, he was good enough to make Mako the brightest lady in the ballroom. Tatara knows he needs a lot of room improve and gain more experience. He is that monstrous of a genius once he puts his act together.

Slowly, but surely, Tatara's self-esteem will get better and be one of the best dancers around. He will need to persevere if he wants to reach the summit in what he truly enjoys.

"
FCK42 wrote:
Hmmm... for some reason I want to watch something similar to eureka seven the last few days... problem is, I have no idea what would actually fitting there... I already watched a few a while back that gave a similar feeling (Kenran butou sai: the mars daybreak, Bounen no Xamdou and Suisei no Gargantia being the ones that came the closest so far imo).
Could someone of you maybe give me arecommendation? It's almost like an obsession of mine... sometimes I just need something similar to a series, I don't know why, but it drives me crazy.

Those are some good series that you named from what you felt out of Eureka Seven. There are some series out that are kinda like Eureka Seven, but I feel some of them you already watched. TTGL, Code Geass, and possibly Guilty Crown will give some vibes that you felt out of Eureka Seven. There is also Fractale, but despite the disappointing way it ended, the series had a lot of potential. Fractale is only 11 episodes long, so it is worth giving a try. It does give some vibes like Eureka Seven.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Episode 11
However, he was good enough to make Mako bloom.

Fixed that for you :P
Thanks for the recommendations, I'll look into them!
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Episode 11
However, he was good enough to make Mako bloom.

Fixed that for you :P
Thanks for the recommendations, I'll look into them!

Oh you. lol

And you are welcome.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Ballroom e Youkoso's probably my favorite show of the season. I only wish it had a higher budget. So many scenes are just a series of still frames. At least they had enough money to make it in the first place, I guess.

I'm going to miss Knight's & Magic after it ends next episode. I preferred the show before (like so many other anime series) it got way darker and less fun halfway through, but it's still great. It's been a long time since I enjoyed a giant robot show. The last one I liked this much was probably Basquash! back in 2009.
"
Jennik wrote:
The last one I liked this much was probably Basquash! back in 2009.

Mecha + Basketball = awesomeness.

The plot itself was catchy along with eyecandy visuals and some great OSTs too.

One of the best moments in the show
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 20, 2017, 3:58:01 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Just finished Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai. That was awesome.

Starting Iron Blooded Orphans. Other than MC-kun having reaaaally weird eyes, I'm enjoying it.

I was thinking about watching iron blooded orphans aswell at some point... mainly to have watched at least ONE of the many gundam seasons there are...
As for the thing you mentioned, to be honest, I doubt the MC will bother me that much, I've seen all kinds of weird character designs already.
Another decent series has come to a finale, and it was Sakura Quest. Kinda hard to explain this series since it is slice-of-life and a lot of things has happened in this show. Unlike Sagrada Reset and Re-Creator which I dropped both halfway through, Sakura Quest stuck onto me like glue throughout the way.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info