:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
Kechop wrote:
Shingeki no bahamut is fun but the 2nd season is lala imho , except for the new character that has made me laugh many times with her uguness and shy behaviour - however season finale is near so eh time will tell. great anime though.checked out magic girl , didn´t like it much 3cheesy5me.

Hmmm, did you watch it to episode 3 at least? The first 3 episodes may be all cheesy sunshine and rainbows, but there's not much of that left afterwards.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
Kechop wrote:
Shingeki no bahamut is fun but the 2nd season is lala imho , except for the new character that has made me laugh many times with her uguness and shy behaviour - however season finale is near so eh time will tell. great anime though.checked out magic girl , didn´t like it much 3cheesy5me.

Hmmm, did you watch it to episode 3 at least? The first 3 episodes may be all cheesy sunshine and rainbows, but there's not much of that left afterwards.

went 6episodes in , might give it a 2nd shot later.
Since I heard a while ago that Gamers was supposed to be good, I gave it a try and it's funny as hell. Even though "Misunderstandings" would probably a better title.
It stays true to the genre, romantic COMEDY, not a comedic romance. Which is a good thing imo. We got way too few like this one.
Also, I've never seen more more game references in an opening than in this series.

PS: Yes, I AM a more or less fan of of everything romance. Don't judge me.
just passin by.
i can recommend also : Azazel-San - story about a powerful demon in the underworld summoned by a no fucks given guy who treats him like dirt because under his command he can´t use his real powers.

the Devil is a part-timer : Satan becomes tired of the constant stressful fights and magic in his realm so he fleas to tokyo to work at mc-donalds , hilarity ensues.

Miss Kobayashi : A girl working in the office rescues a dragon by accident in her drunken state and its now eternally greatful to her , but not accustomed to human ways or the form does things it should not.
has cute parts mostly and some random humor , feelgood anime.

Mr.Pickles : not japanese anime , but a mustwatch for people that are into fucked up gross sexual satanic humor and randomness in general , a dog is basically EVIL and his quadraplegic toddler friend gets into troubble all the time so he has to save him now and then while doing his daily rituals. it also has a guy in gimpsuit crawling on all fours barking.
As for randomness... I picked up a show again I started quite a while ago, but postponed for a time when I'm in need of something interesting: Sekai Seifuku: Boryaku no Zvezda. Not far yet, but it looks very promising.
Also, @Kechop: If you need something with a certain degree of randomness and the knowlede that it is good, try Flip Flappers or Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Those two are definitely worth the watch. Oh, and more or less everything major from studio Shaft. Those guys know their shit.
"
FCK42 wrote:

Also, @Kechop: If you need something with a certain degree of randomness and the knowlede that it is good, try Flip Flappers or Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

OUR DRILL WILL BE THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS , BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU.

ye been there done that :P
Damn is Sekai seifuku: boryaku no zvezda funny xD That show so far doesn't even ATTEMPT to explain all the weird bullshit it throws at you from episode to episode. Seriously, if you asked me what the plot was, I couldn't even explain it at the moment.
Alright, finished zvezda. I still have no freaking idea what the actual fuck happened 50% of the time, but it was funny as hell. If there is anything similar, then the closest thing would be flip flappers, simply because of how weird both shows are overall.
So, if you like colourful, funny, weird shows, then I can highly recommend it. If you like neither of the mentioned things, then it's most likely not for you.
So, SAO: Ordinal scale finally got subbed and I watched it, hoping that maybe, if I'm lucky, it would be better than... well, certain parts of the series.
Spoiler
I wasn't lucky. Heck, I had more fun watching a 30 minute video tearing apart the movie by showing plot holes, inconsistencies and missed opportunities than I had while watching the actual movie. On the positive side, some of the animation was looking pretty nice. And some of the music. But only some.

PS: Why is nobody else commenting anymore? I feel like I'm talking to myself. No I don't. Yes I do, and you know it. Screw you, what do you know about me? Everything, since you're talking to yourself! Crap.
Last edited by FCK42 on Sep 17, 2017, 12:17:12 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:

This week's Touken was a sword-tease. Finale next week. Ufotable did an astounding job making an obscure mobile collection/gacha game accessible to newcomers...well, more than accessible. Animation of that level is an utter pleasure to watch.

One more ep of Fate/Apoc to go until the break. I have an idea what's going to happen and it's going to be fucking nuts.

I enjoyed watching Touken as well and kinda sad to see it used as a promotion. The plot is good enough for another season, so I wonder how the BD/DvD sales will go in Japan with this show, if it can warrant another season. This is just wishful thinking on my part.

As for Fate/Apoc, this series still got me really hooked and I wonder how the first half will end since like you said, there will be a break (aka recap episode by the looks of it) before continuing to the 2nd half. By the looks of it, it will not be like Fate/Zero, where they skipped a season to start off the 2nd half the series.

After watching the 11th episode of Made in Abyss, the series lighten up a bit after the gruesome 2nd half of episode 10. Though, after reading the manga did not take long to start off where episode 11 ended (somewhere in the middle of chapter 21) and catch up to the latest chapter. I am not going to spoil, but I do feel somewhere in the next episode and maaaayyyyybbbe the first half of the one hour special will have the series turn for the worst again before ending at the next major arc which will be really REALLY dark.

Manga
Bondrewd really took the biggest turd title to the next level. I am not sure how many times I felt mad for this being.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info