:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Going to give New Game! a try since its sequel (New Game!!) just came out this season, so I just want to have more options to watch this summer.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 16, 2017, 5:28:11 PM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Going to give New Game! a try since its sequel (New Game!!) just came out this season, so I just want to have more options to watch this summer.

I might do that aswell at some point. Summer truly doesn't have too much to offer this time around. Then again, Owarimonogatari 2 is yet to come out. And I also have a loooooooooo[7283904×o]oooong list of series I have yet to watch. Decisions, decisions...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
Owarimonogatari 2 is yet to come out.

They actually changed the way they are going to release the second season. Instead of being the whole weekly release thing, they are going to air it for two days (August 12th and 13th) for two hours each day.

source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-30/owarimonogatari-anime-special-previewed-in-video/.118237
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Really enjoying Made in Abyss, last one was a snot filled episode but it will mark the beginning of what hopefully should be a masterpiece(i love that art style)

Shingeki no Bahamut - Virgin Soul, been in heaven the last few episodes, very nice visuals.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Finished New Game! and it was a very fun series (to some extent, it was a bit educational). Plenty of comedy with some drama and the usual slice of life. The title did live up to its name. Now onward to season two (though, there is actually an OVA which occurs between season one and two, but it is optional to watch).

Also watched the first two episodes of Made in Abyss and I feel this series is inspired by some of the works of Hayao Miyazaki, very adventurous and magical with incredible scenery.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Also watched the first two episodes of Made in Abyss and I feel this series is inspired by some of the works of Hayao Miyazaki, very adventurous and magical with incredible scenery.

It truly is amazing. So far follows the manga pretty closely...
spoiler (duh)
I mean it.
...but very soon the feels will come and after that it'll start to get DARK. Like... really, REALLY dark. Some huge and nasty creatures. Some really small and even nastier creatures. And people. For example, in the opening you can see one guy that, in the manga, has done things in comparison to which shao tucker still seems worthy for the "dad of the year" award. Violating pretty much everything that is considered to be basic moral standarts to the utmost extend. I really wonder if they're going to show it though... those were no nice images.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
but sometimes, oh man, it's really disturbing.

Spoiler
Toothbrushes.

I find that fetish more funny than disturbing.
Now for fucked up fetishes... and since people are already talking about it..
Spoiler
Made In Abyss wins easily. The anime is probably going to be heavily censored. I'd post some pages but I think mods wouldnt like it. Hell, I know I didnt like it either, if it wasnt for the interesting world I would NOPE the fuck out of this series
Oblivious
I'm watching GTO currently for the first time it's really good.

It does make you realize the time gap between then and now though, tackling issue's and situations in a manner which seems impossible in current day anime.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
^if i had to trade the "arc" style format in every anime to get this kind of entertainment quality it would be a no-brainer.

Good is good, can't downplay that because it ain't arc-styled :p

And yeah the first opening is brilliant considering the show and it's direction. The art might be outdated, but it goes well with the show as a whole in my opinion.
Those faces he pulls at times though, hilarious.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
鬼殺し wrote:
NO FATE TODAY!?

Fuck. Fuck. What...what am I going to do...?

Hmmm... comment about it in the poe forums, get the not really helpful advice to watch something else and then continue what you were doing before?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info