:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
Alexdaemon wrote:
"
fortyb4five wrote:
Ranma 1/2 is the first anime i ever watched. Im 20 now and hate anime and can't believe I spent 120 dollars for an Inuyasha Box set

That's sad :|

You saw it here first, guys.
Ranma 1/2 and Inuyasha are the Sodom and Gomorrah of the anime world.

Nooooooo Inuyasha had one of the saddest scenes ever... :(
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
The first Anime I saw would be Attack Number One, Mitsubachi Maaya no Bouken and others. But at that time I were little and just thought they are Cartoons. What opened my eyes to fact that there is a big world of anime not only aimed at little children was Shin Seiki Evangelion 13 years ago.

Since then I have seen alot. Some of my favorites are Hajime no Ippo, Shin Seiki Evangelion, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (I like the novels more than the anime), Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, .hack//sign, Abenobashi Mahou Shotengai, Akira, Bakemonogatari, Berserk, Beck, Brave Story, Clannad, Code Geass, Comedy, Eureka Seven, Fate/stay Night, FLCL (Furi Kuri), Full Metal Alchemist (I like both, the old one and brotherhood), Genocyber, Gin-iro no kami no agito, Gokudo, GTO (i like the manga more), Gunbuster (and 2), Heroic Age, Hikaru no Go, Honey & Clover, The Ghibly Movies are all pretty nice, Hungry Heart Wild Striker, Infinite Ryvius, Initial D, Irresponsible Captain Tylor, Kanon 2006, Last Exile, Lucky Star, Major, MD Geist, Mushi-shi, NHK ni Youkoso, Nodame Cantabile, Project Arms, Rurouni Kenshin, Sadamitsu the Destroyer, Shuffle (only because of the scene where he forces the girl to use magic, really powerful), Speed Grapher, Sunabouzu, Suzuka, The Law of Ueki, Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo, Tora Dora (liked the novel more), Touch (I love all the series he makes, even though they are all similar), Vandread,

“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Aug 23, 2013, 1:30:51 AM
I am off these whole week someone recommend an Anime if you don't mind. Just watched "Castle in the Sky," loved it. In addition to, "Princess Mononoke."

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
I am off these whole week someone recommend an Anime if you don't mind. Just watched "Castle in the Sky," loved it. In addition to, "Princess Mononoke."

Do you want a movie or a series? How many episodes would you prefer and do you have a fav. genre?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

Do you want a movie or a series? How many episodes would you prefer and do you have a fav. genre?

I like both series and movies. My favorite is Ghost in the Shell followed by Akira. A few months ago finished watching Rosario to Vampire series and Claymore.

I don't have a preference, but would like to see something like Vampire Hunter D. Already saw Blood...

Mythology I guess is my niche with Anime.

I happen to have watched a lot of anime series in my life time starting from the age of 7. Never gets old watching new anime series even if some does become heavily cliched from experiencing a lot of series. Even the old ones gives off nostalgia from my childhood.

Here is my animelist link. Also, it might take a while to load up, but you will find out why. (There is some NSFW materials, so watch out) ;)

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JohnNamikaze

I may eventually update the background, and add something new and better to make it stand out.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 22, 2013, 6:06:31 PM
Wow... did not know this existed nice!!! Thank you very much really appreciate it!!!

"
solwitch wrote:
Wow... did not know this existed nice!!! Thank you very much really appreciate it!!!

MAL has existed since like late 2006 I think. Then again, I found it around 2009 and decided to join around early 2011 since I was too tired to write down all the anime series I had watched and currently watching.

There is even a software, if you look through the site enough and find it so you can download the installer, where you can update your animelist/mangalist right from your desktop, and it will update your animelist webpage as well at the same time.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 22, 2013, 6:21:58 PM
I feel like this right now. Thank you very much. <3

Spoiler

"
solwitch wrote:
I feel like this right now. Thank you very much. <3

Spoiler

Ah, nice gif. :)

But yea, here is how the software looks like.

Spoiler
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info