:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Semiramis, is mine... Lots in common. You know I love the history lessons. Anyways... I got misty eyed during her last scene.

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on May 12, 2019, 8:04:27 PM
Only one?
Fran-chan it is then.

So... who's your favourite, Charan?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I was honestly expecting Shakespeare from you... huh. Makes sense though. They were all great, which is why I had such a hard time deciding on only one. Heck, now that I think about it, even the necromancer guy would be a good pick (Names man... they are a mystery to me. I only remember you mentioning something about a pun involving his name and lions).

On an unrelated note, AOT really is going strong this season. It's absolutely amazing. I honestly can't decide between it and Kimetsu no Yaiba for AOTS at the moment... though I feel like... nope, can't decide after all.
"
FCK42 wrote:
I was honestly expecting Shakespeare from you... huh. Makes sense though. They were all great, which is why I had such a hard time deciding on only one. Heck, now that I think about it, even the necromancer guy would be a good pick (Names man... they are a mystery to me. I only remember you mentioning something about a pun involving his name and lions).

On an unrelated note, AOT really is going strong this season. It's absolutely amazing. I honestly can't decide between it and Kimetsu no Yaiba for AOTS at the moment... though I feel like... nope, can't decide after all.

I have a love and relationship with AOT, I didn't liked the first season, the first 2 or 3 episodes were amazing, then the rest were such a let down. Then came up the 2nd season that was so much worse, second season was bad.... I had no clue at that point why the show was popular, but since I had not much to watch I ended up following it.

3rd season came up... omg the whole story was actually well written, with the military police and everything around it those episode were amazing, and the 2nd part of the 3rd season looks really promising so far.
"
diablofdb wrote:
3rd season came up... omg the whole story was actually well written, with the military police and everything around it those episode were amazing, and the 2nd part of the 3rd season looks really promising so far.

Season 3 had one of my favourite scenes from the entire series, the kenny vs levi chase. That scene was breath taking in all the right ways. Very rarely have I seen something as masterfully executed as that.
Finished Kemono no Souja Erin yesterday :)

God that was a good one, even if the format was more for weekly watching (damn you flashbacks!) Again Uehashi Nahoko does not disappoint, believable characters and well thought out world, even if the show mainly targets children. Which is kind of funny, apparently when targeting children, you must think of their parents too and give some political subplots, a little romance, war etc into it.

Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
iTunes has Fate/Night heavens feel but only in Australian store >.> Not sure how to get around that anyone know? They have the HD version... SMH lol
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I got to watch Maquia on the big screen today (ger dub, but it wasn't as bad as I had feared)... fantastic movie. I don't know what I should say about it... it's just beautiful. I can highly recommend it.
I hope we will see Mari Okada direct more movies in the future, it's probably only going to get better from here and that's one hell of a starting point.
^Maquia is fantastic in a heart broken left hollow kind of way.

Sick animation and plenty of story with character development going on in that one.

Has anybody mentioned karakuri circus in here? I'm catching up on that anime and its really nice so far, good story fun characters and good balance between action and story arc interludes.
No clue how many episodes it's going to run for but i wouldn't mind if it took a while.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
That last scene in particular... damn. I mean, I knew beforehand that it'd be like that, but still, DAMN. I feel like that film as a whole left some sort of permanent impression on me. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it definitely feels like it did. Like something... changed.
...am I being weird again? Cause I also feel like I'm being weird again.

Fun fact: The VAST majority of the audience was girls/young women. For whatever reason my dumbass brain did not expect that.

I have heard good things about Karakuri Circus, but it's not really my cup of tea. And I still have enough to catch up with as is... and I better do that quickly, because DAMN next season won't give me ANY chance to do it from the looks of it. That and Legion league coming up combined with me being a melee and poison fanboy... yeah.

Apparently there will also be a new makoto shinkai film out soon-ish... looks great in the preview (then again, shinkai's films at the VERY least look fucking gorgeous... I mean, I know people who call his film "5 centimeters per second" "5 wallpapers per second" instead... and that's probably not even exaggerating).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info