0.11.4 Patch Notes

Rather dissapointed with the lack of balance changes, thought this was going to be a rather big patch.
- Fixed the desync problem.

Oh wait, they didn't.
"
Seriously, do you even math? Lets take the first fact - BM users reserved x auras to life, not % ones. Second, the x amount is like 200ish for each aura. They only reserve 2-3 auras. Now there is reduced mana gem, and % reduction nodes in the tree. And most of these builds would stack life nodes, so get 4k hp average. The new reserved life is not going to be that much more than before. Quit crying before you even try it.

4K HP AVERAGE? :DDD Dude get out from scrubleague and talk again

IGN = DeizeCoC, DeizeCi, DeizeNUTS
"
Fixed a bug with the Coward's Trial Boss's mass revive skill.

thank you! i though it was just that hard :D
http://i.imgur.com/D0CATWy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8WK36QH.jpg
"
Deize wrote:
I dont care how they fix alphas howl, it was a clear bug. But the think with covenant destoroys MOST of the life based build that uses BM. Only CI builds will be viable in real ENDGAME.

LelTopKek Anarchy Duelist 2810 80

Can't even find jsn006 characters meaning your a troll, or you have no clue how things work in this game.

Get to very endgame play of this game before even thinking you know anything about how things work. Meaning 74+ Maps

As if it's sooooo difficult to go down and grab the Blood Magic node...
"
Deize wrote:
I dont care how they fix alphas howl, it was a clear bug. But the think with covenant destoroys MOST of the life based build that uses BM. Only CI builds will be viable in real ENDGAME.

lol. its interesting how you find one thing a bug and the other perfectly normal when the mechanics of both have huge similarities (if not entirely the same)... guess i will never be hardcore enough to understand anyway.
2 questions:

How do you generate charges using Tempest Shield?

And can somebody explain the reason for the change to the Soul Taker Axe? I thought the changed mod was aimed for Blood Magic users but now the mod does not work with Blood Magic anymore?
Last edited by Startkabels on Aug 16, 2013, 5:28:08 AM
"
Deize wrote:

Can't even find jsn006 characters meaning your a troll, or you have no clue how things work in this game.

Get to very endgame play of this game before even thinking you know anything about how things work. Meaning 74+ Maps

Well, if it is so that life builds are only viable due to a few specific items then that sure is something that ought to be changed, I am sure you can agree to that. Problem is that they can not buff life builds overall while these bugs are still abused without making the abusers to powerful. So sure, it may hurt a bit now - but in the end can be a step towards better balance between life builds and CI builds.
"
jsn006 wrote:

Seriously, do you even math? Lets take the first fact - BM users reserved x auras to life, not % ones. Second, the x amount is like 200ish for each aura. They only reserve 2-3 auras. Now there is reduced mana gem, and % reduction nodes in the tree. And most of these builds would stack life nodes, so get 4k hp average. The new reserved life is not going to be that much more than before. Quit crying before you even try it.

If you propose to do math, do it yourself.

With Conventant and AH I reserve 353 HP for 3 auras (Grace/Anger/Wrath) it means ~115 average on aura. With BM @20 lvl and RM @20 lvl and -10% reduction from passives (it's hard to take all 4 with sensible build) only Grace and Anger will cost me about ~470 HP.

And not counting loss of sockets - with TBoR I will be left with 3 active skills. But its smaller problem.

Do you see difference? I see. And I have chars who don't use this trick, but they are unable to do 70+ maps with equipment I have available. And symptomatically, my last 3 chars are 2x life based EB builds and CI melee.

I have means to counteract this nerf, I just find it not funny and find it very dis-hearting.

Anyway, it's time to leave path of merchants (because I will not buy another weapon to cover auras lost) and set sail to Solstheim.

Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
Zoen wrote:
"
Deize wrote:

As if it's sooooo difficult to go down and grab the Blood Magic node...

Do you realise that you lose 3-4 auras from mana, which atleast 3 of them are DEFENSIVE AURAS. Again you seem to be lvl 83 and from scrubleague where u can just die and die and I bet you've never played 74+ Maps. So theres even no point in discussing with you.

My point is that this change will make life builds totaly useless and only makes CI even more OP than it is now compared to life builds. So you think this is good for build diversity?
IGN = DeizeCoC, DeizeCi, DeizeNUTS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info