0.11.4 Patch Notes

First patch commenting on, I really like this patch. Keep up the great work GGG!
There could be quite possibly few other ppl dl'ing the patch also, that might explain the slow/jumpy dl speeds? :D
Well, to be honest they should have prepared more than a single mirror for us to suck the files from. Americans had no issues with downloading the patch at full speeds (confirmed by a friend of mine) in matter of minutes.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Well, true that.. But, since the situation is as it is, all we can do is wait really? (jumping from 5mb/s to 0) ;D
Probably the connections to servers is limited because of the massive downloads.
IGN: Drunkuser
We need moar DL speed!!
5.01% done.. took bout 40mins, think i'm gonna call it a day and head to bed.. It will be finished when i do wake up :P
Tried to download whole game from download link , the server is the same and the speed is still slow ,just its 3.78GB instead of the patch only :> so No other way.More seed please :D
IGN: Drunkuser
Great patch! keep it up! :D
Poor planning GGG. Not very happy about the very slow download speeds. I really, really enjoy the game and have supported them, but I am getting tired of them cutting corners.

Step it up GGG. The game is awesome, don't ruin it by having crappy support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info