Need more survival IB marauder build

Hey, i just reached 70 and i can't do any maps since everything destroys me.

This is my build
Build

I run 6 end charges going for my 7th but they are really not needed since they don't do anything.

i have quite low life but im working on that just sits at 2.7k but i try to replace my chest and head but i can't really find an upgrade thats not overpriced

i run at around 4k armor with determination and grace on.

79 79 79 resist with purity 75 77 77 without purity.

I have been thinking of changing from warlords mark to enfeeble and drop faster attacks for life leech but if i do so i have to drop purity or determination since ill lose about 30% of my dps so mana leech won't be able to keep up with the mana cost. Both determination and purity is major to my survival right now i might be able to drop purity if i can get online at the same time as a seller for my head does so ill be at 77 77 77 without purity.

here's my gear
Spoiler

Is there anything i can do to make this build viable or is it only to reroll into something else?
That tree looks pretty standard, what are you having problems with specifically? You could try swapping Blood Magic in for either Multistrike or Faster Attacks, and then swap out of mana flask, mana gear, and if you like it, mana skill points.
I use the mana points to avoid using mana pots. the mana gear is just what i have found to be upgrades to my old stuff like the rings. i tried using BM gem before with a similar build and that made me even weaker since my leech could not sustain the sick amount of damage i take and the 130+ cost of my IB. If i get hit in maps i die i need to pop a 99% granite flask for just a regular archer without any damage affixes in a 66 map to survive. but thats not a problem with warlords mark i get flask charges faster then i can spend.
Hy!

I think u need more armour - min 10k, and life- min 4k to make your mara stay alive.
Ele demage is a bad choose, if u havn't enough good gear, i mean: with physical dmage, u dont need to use life leech gem, life leech can comes from your gear, maybe from blood rage or warlord' mark.
With that build, infernal blow is a bad choose too, couse u have not enough attackspeed, and with multi strike, u must stay in 1 place ---> u will die .
My advices:
- use some skill with mobility for aoe attack, like leap attack, or cyclone ( if u stay ele, cyclone will be the best, if u make phys, leap attack )
- use a primary attack vs bosses, life heavy strike - physical, or infernal blow - elemental - without malee splash
- use blood magic gem (for aoe skill), or go blood magic build (than u will have more free sockets for other skills, which can helps, demage will be the same, couse u dont need bm-gem, u can use other gem with demage , but u will have less armor - couse cant use determination)
- the stats u need to make maps with 2h mara:
-4k life
-10k armor
-about 5-6k leap demage u can kill nice till lvl 7x maps, high maps needs more demage
cyclone i dont played much, but it will be lower dps than leap, about 1/2 demage.
-about 10k dps vs single target
-capped resi ofc
- on passive tree: more armor, life,

I play with my mara from the beginn of open beta. I played 2h, and the best way i found yet:
pure physical with leap attack and heavy strike. Dont spent points for end charges, just armour and life and phys demage. I started mapping with the stats i wrote ( with mf gear all was lower ofc, and still could do them without big problems)

IGN : FlatBuffalo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info