[Crash] Leap Slam + Lightning Warp

Last edited by Dark_Force9999 on Sep 13, 2012, 8:20:36 PM
"
yadayadayada

Although posts like this are so rare to happen to most people, I actually love the ones who tell us. This is what makes beta testers! good job!
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
I wasn't able to reproduce this, but Mark will be going through your crash reports, hopefully we can figure this baby out!
Balance & Design
I have noticed a similar effect with Whirling Blades and lightning warp, although never produced a crash from the few times I've tried it. Casting LW and then WB right after LW finishes the animation but before the warp will result in my character using WB as normal and then being interrupted and warped to the LW location. I'll try to see if I can get it to crash and will post back if I do.
Here we go, I caught this on footage. (Skip to last few seconds)

^.^b First time took 8 seconds, but the video ends itself too early for some reason. Second time took nearly two minutes.
Last edited by Dark_Force9999 on Sep 13, 2012, 8:25:02 PM
I'm wondering if Leap Slam is involved at all! It could be the old arrows in you while Lightning Warping problem, one that is still on our list to fix.
Balance & Design
"
Rory wrote:
I'm wondering if Leap Slam is involved at all! It could be the old arrows in you while Lightning Warping problem, one that is still on our list to fix.

It always happens during that "Warp" moment that's for sure.
Last edited by Dark_Force9999 on Sep 13, 2012, 9:19:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info