NZ Mountain Dew

I like Just Juice Bubbles.
We tested it extensively
"
RoryC_GGG wrote:
Its bad. Kinda reminds me of the Just Juice half Sprite stuff
Spoiler

Which is the worst thing known to man.

I do find it hilarious that such an awful drink is shown in a silly bottle and yet served from a wine glass with a...brownie?
My Dervish guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3127187
"
Winski187 wrote:
Seeing as how this game is based in NZ, I hope I can get some good input here. I recently saw there is a flavor of Mountain Dew available only in NZ and I want to know if any of you guys have tried it. Shipping to the US is very expensive, so I don't want to blow dough on something crappy. Here's what it looks like:

Sipping on a glass of this at the moment.

Review:
4/10

If I was blindfolded and asked what this is, I wouldn't guess it to be anything Mountain Dew based.
I'm a big fan of Code Red, and some other flavours they've done, but this is just 'meh'.
I wouldn't be able to recommend it, especially if you have to pay for it to get shipped to you etc.

Perhaps if you're a die hard Dew fan and you simply have to try _every_ flavour, I could help make arrangements to get you a can or a bottle ;)
I have a Vaal tap, no jokes. I'll try to take a picture of it at some point. It's obviously filled with the everflowing stream of melee qq tears and is deliciously refreshing.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Winski187 wrote:
Seeing as how this game is based in NZ, I hope I can get some good input here. I recently saw there is a flavor of Mountain Dew available only in NZ and I want to know if any of you guys have tried it. Shipping to the US is very expensive, so I don't want to blow dough on something crappy. Here's what it looks like:

Sipping on a glass of this at the moment.

Review:
4/10

If I was blindfolded and asked what this is, I wouldn't guess it to be anything Mountain Dew based.
I'm a big fan of Code Red, and some other flavours they've done, but this is just 'meh'.
I wouldn't be able to recommend it, especially if you have to pay for it to get shipped to you etc.

Perhaps if you're a die hard Dew fan and you simply have to try _every_ flavour, I could help make arrangements to get you a can or a bottle ;)

Even as awful as it sounds, yes, I still really want it =P I live in Los Angeles, you guys plan on heading out here any time soon? If you bring me a couple bottles I can pay a premium =D
My Dervish guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3127187

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info